Joan Rivers dead at 81

PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
edited September 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
FYI.

Seems sudden. She seemed in good health last week. I guess she had some medical crisis in the last few days.... good way to go. Stay healthy and then die within a week. We should all be so lucky.

Can't say I was a fan, but she certainly could be funny and had a lot of fans. RIP.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
Post edited by PJ_Soul on

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    GODSMACK
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    badbrains said:

GODSMACK

Like the band? :-?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

GODSMACK

Like her wishing all that BAD karma towards the Palestinian kids. Someone posted it somewhere, it's all over the internet. But ya, kind of ironic, no? Came back and smacked her right in the face.
  • The old broad was funny. Sad news.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    edited September 2014
    badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

GODSMACK

Like her wishing all that BAD karma towards the Palestinian kids. Someone posted it somewhere, it's all over the internet. But ya, kind of ironic, no? Came back and smacked her right in the face.
    She did say something ridiculous about it - something about what would happen if new Jersey fired rockets into New York. It was idiotic. Although she didn't specifically wish ill on children, her stance was fairly offensive and no different from most of our elected officials'. But i seriously doubt that is why she died, lol..... for all we know, God agrees with her. ;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

GODSMACK

The ironic thing is it was most likely one of the many Jewish doctors from the Yorkville Endoscopy lab that set this in motion... there's your karma.
  • She was hilarious....the main reason I always enjoyed watching 'Fashion Police' with my wife. She was great on Stern too. Sad stuff.
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    :(
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    I liked her a lot. RIP
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014