Options

MSG I Start times and end times?

Come Back in BlackCome Back in Black Posts: 659
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Help us MSG II peeps out. Please let us know what time they came on the stage and what time they left. I am very interested in what time they left since it seemed to be a longer show and I am trying to figure out what train I'm taking home etc. Thanks!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    They went on right at 8:45. THe ended at about 11:20....
    Enjoy tonight!

Help us MSG II peeps out. Please let us know what time they came on the stage and what time they left. I am very interested in what time they left since it seemed to be a longer show and I am trying to figure out what train I'm taking home etc. Thanks!!!
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    Enjoy tonight!

Thanks!!!!!
  • Options
    GangstacroGangstacro Posts: 104
    Enjoy tonight!

I'm gonna give them some more credit, I clocked the first cords of HTI at 8:41 and Eddie walking of fstage at 11:25.
  • Options
    longest show so far this tour
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    b-siderb-sider Posts: 23
    I think it was somewhere between 11:20 and 11:25. I made a 12:10 train from grand central with 15 minutes to spare. If your train's leaving the garden, i'd say buy your ticket ahead of time and anytime after 11:45 you're probably safe, or midnight for grand central
    He's alive but feels absolutely nothing. So is he?
  • Options
    yep 841, came on early, knew we were getting a long run, Eddie said don't worry they already made a deal w the curfews, lol but they ended around 1120
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    UncleNeilUncleNeil Posts: 120
    8:41 and I easily made the 11:49 train in Penn. was easily able to have a couple of shots and a drink in the bar before the train too.
    Bridge Benefit 99, 01, 03, 04 (EV), 06
    Las Vegas 03, 06, MSG I & II - 2008
    Halloween Philadelphia, MSG II 2010
  • Options
    3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    yep 841, came on early, knew we were getting a long run, Eddie said don't worry they already made a deal w the curfews, lol but they ended around 1120
    He said that at Camden too.... Ed just says stuff..... if only he would shut up and just sing.
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.