Back int he Studio!

I'm headed back in the studio to record some guitar tracks for a buddy. I was on his last vinyl (Android Dreams by SPKTRM) and he asked me to be on his next. I'm very rusty and rarely play but I'm a little excited. We'll see how it goes. I didn't have too many parameters, last time. This time he wants me to focus on a few genres of guitar licks. I'm interested to see what we come up with. It's a great opportunity and way to connect with other musicians. I didn't respect his genre until I became part of it and understood how much work goes into making a piece. Pretty excited to get back into it!
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy

Comments

• Cool bud, good luck.... Keep us posted
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Well, I recorded. Pretty pleased with how I did (especially since I rarely play and haven't plugged any of my gear in in almost a year). I felt a little inspired while playing...brought back some old memories. We'll see how the producer and artist like my tracks.
  • Hey! Any update on this project? Would love to hear your work!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • The song won't be released for a while. Here is the song from the last vinyl I played on. It's very short. I did a number of takes and he took only a couple samples. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvccwFGMheQ

My OWN stuff isn't online. If you're interested in hearing my solo stuff (not the stuff with my old band) I could email you one or two songs. Just PM me.