BREAKING NEWS

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were married in France last Saturday, a representative for Jolie confirmed today.
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,124
    They haven't been married all these years? Who knew?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    It's so odd how the actions of two people I don't know and honestly don't give a shit about can make such headlines around the world. The fixations are just fucking weird.

Someone, anyone, please explain to me how they're more worthy or important than anyone else (and don't say that they're pretty and rich!).

- and to the OP, I'm not coming down on you in any way; got the irony in the thread title :)
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    They're registered at Target. I just got them a precious little butter dish.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Thank you 24 hour news for this golden nugget.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Thank you Bragelina,I needed a break from the other worthless Hollywood crap like anything skanky Khardashian(Why are they famous again?)Nick and Mariah and the weirdness that is Beyonce and jay Z.
    It's sad state of affairs when I'd rather watch Anderson Cooper 24 hrs of wall to wall Ferguson coverage,then access Hollywood.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Where was this guy at?

• They're registered at Target. I just got them a precious little butter dish.

Ha! Love that.

In other breaking news....um, I just broke wind.

To me, this entirely more relevant than any celebrity news today. It is making my workplace uncomfortable and smelly.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved