Pranks In The Hood

These guys rule! The fucken funniest shit out there! DO NOT TRY THIS ANYWHERE!!!!

http://youtu.be/akOx9Jkbgb4

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    You guys really need to see this shit if you haven't before. Better then jackass or any other prank show ever!
  • Those guys have some serious balls. They aren't exactly walking around in Beverly Hills. That one dude lit him up near the beginning.

Those guys have some serious balls. They aren't exactly walking around in Beverly Hills. That one dude lit him up near the beginning.

These guys are GREAT! They have so many on YouTube! Guy walks right into Harlem and does a gun prank! Hilarious shit!
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited August 2014
    badbrains said:

Those guys have some serious balls. They aren't exactly walking around in Beverly Hills. That one dude lit him up near the beginning.

These guys are GREAT! They have so many on YouTube! Guy walks right into Harlem and does a gun prank! Hilarious shit!
    Going to Brownsville and Flatbush and pulling
    that shit. People will beat the shit out of you just for filming them, let alone taking their phone and shit. They are crazy for sure.

badbrains said:

that shit. People will beat the shit out of you just for filming them, let alone taking their phone and shit. They are crazy for sure.
    Ya 2 places you DEF don't want to fuck around in. One kid asked them if they wanted to buy a gun and the fucken gangster pulled a real gun on him! I know that kid shit his pants at that moment.
  • badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Ya 2 places you DEF don't want to fuck around in. One kid asked them if they wanted to buy a gun and the fucken gangster pulled a real gun on him! I know that kid shit his pants at that moment.
    I watched the whole thing. I would not be surprised if one of these guys gets killed in the name of comedy.