Options

I made something for Eddie...

2»

Comments

• Options
    redrock wrote:
    Or... they might just say: 'how nice of you... follow me and I'll take you to Eddie so you can give it to him personnally.' :D:D
    Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Calm down, now.... breathe in slowly.. breathe out...

It's a long shot but a nice thought! :D
  • Options
    yeah....

*dreams his dreamy little dreams*
  • Options
    dd.dd. Posts: 15
    mjb wrote:
    That sounds like a great plan, and I sincerely wish you the best of luck - the one caveat I have is...will security let you bring in a uke? In the Totalitarian home I call Toronto, I couldn't count on getting a freakin' poster tube in on any given night. Would hate to see you have to risk checking your uke dude.

MJB you speak the truth...wouldnt risk it. On the other hand no guts no glory.
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    years ago....I heard that the 10club does not give pj fanclub members' their gifts sent in by fans. sorry.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    So what happened???
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    mardud wrote:
    So what happened???

i'm interested to know this too.
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    i would like to see the pictures but i cant
    5/4/2006, 5/12/2006, 5/13/2006, 6/1/2006, 6/3/2006, 6/24/2008, 6/25/2008, 6/27/2008, 6/30/2008, 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 8/7/08
  • Options
    I can't see the pics either.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    mardud wrote:
    I can't see the pics either.

i'll triple that
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    Security wouldnt let it through :(

But I really appriciate all the support I recieved from all of You!!

I might try again In Pistoia.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oh no , fuckers :mad:

yes try again , maybe u could wait out side after ! or something , Good luck :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Security wouldnt let it through :(

But I really appriciate all the support I recieved from all of You!!

I might try again In Pistoia.
    oh, thats maddening!

extra good luck for tomorrow!
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Better luck in Pistoia!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    A group in Portugal gave him a cavalinho (Portuguese uke) in Lisbon. They were 10c folks, and I saw them with it outside. It was in a case (good idea). I don't know how they got it to him, but on night 2 he read (in Portuguese) a thank you to these folks, held it up for everyone to see and said he would put it in his office in Seattle with his other prized instruments. Was very cool.
    I suspect that they got it to some of his crew to give it to him. I don't hink he rec'd it personally.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!