Options

Looking for a Touring Buddy from the Philadelphia Area - Detroit - Moline - St-Paul - Milwaukee

Hi there, I got the green light from the wife, so I'll be hitting the road solo for 4 shows in 5 nights and about 2,500 miles of pavement. I don't have tickets as of yet but that is not a huge concern. I'll be leaving Center City Philadelphia on the morning of Thursday October 16th and heading to stop one in Detroit. From Detroit it will be off to Moline, then St-Paul and finally Milwaukee on Monday Night. I plan on spending the night on Monday and heading back towards Philadelphia early Tuesday morning. That last drive from Milwaukee is expected to take about 14 hours. If you are interested in joining let me know. Would make all that driving easier having a fellow deranged fan along for the ride. We could meet locally in Philadelphia ahead of time, just to make sure we could get along for 5 days. I'm a professional, I work in marketing, early forties. I've been to at least 4 shows every year for the last 10. I normally go with the wife but she's a school teacher and can't join and I have vacation days I need to burn. I'm not looking to share rooms and just looking for a little bit of help on gas. Send me a PM if interested. Be good.