Ice Bucket Challenge

2»

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    ^^^ I believe she says "Fucken hell." Either way... :))
    ELITIST FUK
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    SD48277 said:

^^^ I believe she says "Fucken hell." Either way... :))

So I'm not the only one who heard it? Hahahaha =))
  • badbrains said:

igotid88 said:
    OMG did that 2 year old top Ed with a "fucken A!" at the end???? =)) I swear it sounds like she said it!
    She said "ooohh Fucken' Hell" so yup she topped Ed \m/
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    PJ_Soul said:

bluegrace said:

^^Matt Damon's got a point. Not everybody has clean water. And Bono and George Clooney; those I'd really like to see :)

Doesn't he shower? Swim? Flush? .... Love Matt Damon, but this was hypocritical... or at least pointless. He was put in a tough spot though. I guess this was the best idea he had for dealing with that. Of course, he could have just donated to ALS and not used any water at all. Also, toilet water is fresh water.
    I quite like that he actually made the connection to water at all. Here people in the Western world pour water over their heads and say it's for some good cause or other, where there are those who don't have enough clean water to go through the day. But I get your point, he could have just donated...
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited September 2014
    bluegrace said:

PJ_Soul said:

bluegrace said:

^^Matt Damon's got a point. Not everybody has clean water. And Bono and George Clooney; those I'd really like to see :)

Doesn't he shower? Swim? Flush? .... Love Matt Damon, but this was hypocritical... or at least pointless. He was put in a tough spot though. I guess this was the best idea he had for dealing with that. Of course, he could have just donated to ALS and not used any water at all. Also, toilet water is fresh water.
    I quite like that he actually made the connection to water at all. Here people in the Western world pour water over their heads and say it's for some good cause or other, where there are those who don't have enough clean water to go through the day. But I get your point, he could have just donated...
    I can understand him not wanting to be a hypocrite but yeah, just cut a check. I think I read this whole challenge thing raised 100 million dollars in a month. That is fantastic.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,491
    badbrains said:

igotid88 said:
    OMG did that 2 year old top Ed with a "fucken A!" at the end???? =)) I swear it sounds like she said it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx8r-TiLSVg
    www.myspace.com