#DONTSHOOT

NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
It's time to all work to get a to a point where there's more inherent trust and less inherent fear from both sides!
tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
EV
Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
TOTD
LA 16

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    :-bd
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Love it! Where can I get a sticker?
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    What will it say if the cop is found innocent?
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

Same thing I'd imagine? If he's found innocent (and he very well may be, or just a slap on the wrist... cops get away with a lot), that would change nothing as far as this sentiment goes. He still shot and killed an unarmed, badly injured kid with his hands raised. If he's found innocent shit might hit the fan, Rodney King style.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

color will never allow it, as far as the Black Community is concerned he is guilty of killing a young Black teen and that's where it will always stand no matter what the courts ruling is.

Godfather.

• unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

Found innocent? Before being found not guilty he has to be charged with a crime.

Are you asking if he is found to have been involved in a justified shooting?
    unsung said:

Found innocent? Before being found not guilty he has to be charged with a crime.

Ok what if no charges are brought? or What happens if charges are brought and found innocent?
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
    Thanks for answering because no one seems to want to answer on the other post
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    st louis police department straight up murdered this man yesterday. a guy got it all on film.

warning: graphic footage and language. don't watch it if you don't want to watch a man shot to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-P54MZVxMU&bpctr=1408595773
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    ^^^ This is so fucked up. :-(
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

st louis police department straight up murdered this man yesterday. a guy got it all on film.

warning: graphic footage and language. don't watch it if you don't want to watch a man shot to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-P54MZVxMU&bpctr=1408595773

Police said..."3 to 4 feet with knife in an overhand grip", he stole drinks and donuts.

Where was this response when banks were stealing hundreds of thousands of homes by illegal foreclosure?
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

Ok what if no charges are brought? or What happens if charges are brought and found innocent?
    I believe the term is found not guilty. One is presumed innocent, therefore you can't be found innocent.

I believe that if charges are not filed there will be more riots, and if charges are filed but the officer is found not guilty then there will be riots greater than the Rodney King riots.

However we need to let the information get out, if reports are true this officer was badly beaten. What lead up to that? I fully support outside investigators, not the police investigating their own.