Options

Free giant PJ vinyl lettering

vedderelfvedderelf Posts: 100
edited April 2008 in The Porch
About 10 years ago (that long really?) my then-boyfriend bought me two huge vinyl lettering banners reading "Pearl Jam." One went on the windshield of my car, where it stayed until the car's engine caught on fire sometime ago. The banner was sized to run along the entire length of the windshield. It was a bit overkill.

Anyway, I ran across the other one the other day. I was going to throw it away as I have no use for it anymore, but I figured someone here may want it.

It is large, like I said, about the length of a widshield, with slightly cursive red lettering. Post what you want it for and I'll pick the best idea and mail it to you, no charge (unless someone wants to trade me for a Bonnorro ticket :) )
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Big EdBig Ed Posts: 331
    To hang on my truck June 16th in Columbia. This isnt creative, but I think it would be really neat.
    Ignoring Rusted Signs
  • Options
    I could hang it in the window of my office. I work for the government, and contrary to the wishes of THE MAN I have Pearl Jam playing each minute I am at my desk, either through my ipod or pearljamlive.com!

The banner would be used to convert more folks into the PJ fold as well as hopefully bringing good karma so the band will visit Red Rocks sometime this summer...

If you don't like that idea, I could wrap the banner around my naked midsection and streak the Democratic National Convention in August until apprehended by local law enforcement...

Or, I could make it into a hat which I would promise to wear each and every day until a new album comes out. Take your pick!
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    To put on the windows of my Pearl Jam House where one of the GREATEST PJ collections in ALL the land resides.....:D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    i would hang this on my sliding door where all of NYC would be able to see the greatness that is pearl jam
  • Options
    Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    Apply it to the glass backboard at my local gym where I coach kids basketball. Then when they ask about it, I have the perfect lead-in to start molding a new generation of fans!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    To put on the windows of my Pearl Jam House where one of the GREATEST PJ collections in ALL the land resides.....:D
    dude, i paint banners ALL the time so i can easily fancy one up for you!!! :D We shall talk later! Anyone else that needs somn custom let me know.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    SENROCK! wrote:
    dude, i paint banners ALL the time so i can easily fancy one up for you!!! :D We shall talk later! Anyone else that needs somn custom let me know.

Reaaaheheheheheeeaaaaaaally!! Yes, we shall...;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12