Cover Songs

donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,151
I once thought that "Time in a Bottle" would be a great song for the band to play.
I also thought that "If You Could Read My MInd" would be another great one.
But tonight,In another forum on F.B. Someone suggested "The Edmund Fitzgerald"
What a long,But cool ballad. IDK What do you think? Maybe pass it along and see what they say. :)
A couple of them could hit pay dirt like Last Kiss did. And you know the girls would go GaGa! :)

Comments

• GeoScottGeoScott South CarolinaPosts: 151
    In the fb thread I posted my appreciation for "Driven To Tears"
  • andrew68andrew68 TorontoPosts: 1,148
    donnaruhl said:

I once thought that "Time in a Bottle" would be a great song for the band to play.
    What a long,But cool ballad. IDK What do you think? Maybe pass it along and see what they say. :)
    A couple of them could hit pay dirt like Last Kiss did. And you know the girls would go GaGa! :)

That was me on FB....i'd fly half way across globe to see them play that!
    He was okay,... but wondering... about wandering
  • VedHeadVedHead Rockford,IL,USAPosts: 386
    andrew68 said:

donnaruhl said:

andrew68 said:

donnaruhl said:

Would you fly 3/4 around the globe to see that song covered?
    I'm trying to think of a really good signature.