Options

need posters from SF 1-3 and Gorge 1-2

slug420slug420 Posts: 316
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I know theres a lot of poster trading threads and whatnot but I just wanted to throw this out there......

I couldnt get a poster at hartford or east rutherford and had to pay 100 on ebay for one of them already.....im really going ot need these 5 posters eventually (3sf + 2gorge), so if any kind soul on here, perhaps who is in 10c and goes in early, or who just knows how ot always manage to get posters, would like to be so kind as to grab one for me at soem or all of these shows I will buy them off you either the day of the show or 3 on tuesday night (sf) and then 2 on sunday night (gorge) or all 5 sunday night at the gorge for 50 bucks each.

I dont have any posters to trade unfortunately so this is really my only option other than ebay :(

e-mail me or just post here if you think you will be able to help me out and we can set something up.

slug420 at gmail.com

thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    USCJeffUSCJeff Posts: 92
    I am going to Sf1 and 2, but dont know about how I am gonna get posters out of there with the GA crunch...
  • Options
    USCJeff wrote:
    I am going to Sf1 and 2, but dont know about how I am gonna get posters out of there with the GA crunch...

well you could always just hold it up in the air for 2 1/2 hours...lol

i rarely get a poster at a show, even if i have side stage seats, it always manages to get stepped on...at Camden 1 I had it in my seat and some guy next to me sat in the wrong seat which turned out to be my seat and just sat on it

im going to both gorge shows, its going to be nuts...it was rediculously hard to get a poster last year
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    USCJeffUSCJeff Posts: 92
    Some drunk idiots snuck to some seats and ALMOST stepped in my LA2 poster the other night. I would have killed them if it had happened!!
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    well you could always just hold it up in the air for 2 1/2 hours...lol

i rarely get a poster at a show, even if i have side stage seats, it always manages to get stepped on...at Camden 1 I had it in my seat and some guy next to me sat in the wrong seat which turned out to be my seat and just sat on it

im going to both gorge shows, its going to be nuts...it was rediculously hard to get a poster last year

at the gorge? I got mine no problem last year...