Options

Pearl Jam Jukebox.. Need y'all help!

Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924
There is this jukebox I found for $150 at my local flea market. And I'm thinking about sticking Pearl Jam stickers all over it and dedicating it to Pearl Jam Vinyl. But I don't know if there is enough PJ 45s to fill it. I also thought I could just make it a PJ/ other Seattle acts jukebox and put all kind of other stickers on it! What do y'all think?

Comments

• Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    add some beatles
  • Options
    I actually thought of that. But idk kinda liking the Pearl Jam idea. I feel like it would be a really unique thing. Plan on putting it in my man cave!
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    Sounds like a cool score!
    How old is this jukebox and what condition is it in?
    If it's very old and/or in good shape I don't think I would deface it with any kind of stickers - Pearl Jam or otherwise.
    Kind of like drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa, IMO...
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    How about PJ and PJ related stuff... Like they do on the Sirius station... Mother Love Bone, Eddie solo, Soundgarden, Mad Season, Temple of the Dog...?
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    shecky said:

Sounds like a cool score!
    How old is this jukebox and what condition is it in?
    If it's very old and/or in good shape I don't think I would deface it with any kind of stickers - Pearl Jam or otherwise.
    Kind of like drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa, IMO...

I don't think it would be that big of a deal. I completely understand what your saying but I don't think this jukebox is special correct?

photo image_zps38e4e1d0.jpg
  • Options

How about PJ and PJ related stuff... Like they do on the Sirius station... Mother Love Bone, Eddie solo, Soundgarden, Mad Season, Temple of the Dog...?

That's exactly what I'm thinking! Like I for sure want all the Christmas vinyls in there, and their not all PJ.
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 924
    Awesome, ive been hoping to stumble upon a jukebox and do something similar but havent had your luck.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    Seems like it could be expensive to get all those rare 45's. But it's an awesome idea and if you already have a bunch go for it.
    2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago 
  • Options
    PH20 said:

Seems like it could be expensive to get all those rare 45's. But it's an awesome idea and if you already have a bunch go for it.

I'm aware it's going to be alot. That's why I'm hoping to open a thread in lost dogs and get some trades going.