Options

DC Poster Already on EBay....

jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
It's a Klausen, pretty sweet actually...NinersFan001 already has a listing...
http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-Washington-DC-poster-Klausen-2006_W0QQitemZ7625003998QQcategoryZ53267QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also see two auctions for the DC poster from PJ Message Pit member usamamasan....good to see the merch stands continuing to abide by the one per person...

exactly the reason why I had to pay $100+ for Boston I. Sweet.
It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GangstacroGangstacro Posts: 104
    this freaking guy sells like 6 of every poster. How the fuck does he get all of these?

probably pays for his whole tour this way.
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Gangstacro wrote:
    this freaking guy sells like 6 of every poster. How the fuck does he get all of these?

probably pays for his whole tour this way.

maybe he gets other people he knows to buy them for him. i like this one but i'm not paying exorbitant prices for it.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    lamperti77lamperti77 Posts: 365
    it's people like this that makes it impossible to get a poster an hour after the doors open. i hope someone pisses in his cheerios.

karma.
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    I was in line for merch in Grand Rapids and there was this jerk bugging everybody to buy a poster for him, when he got someone to do it for him he'd hand it back to another jerk who was holding them all.

You know, though, if people wouldn't pay $100's for them, these dumbasses wouldn't do that. Oh, well.
    "living is the best revenge" -ev
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    Pretty sweet fucking poster, though.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Stryker420 wrote:
    Pretty sweet fucking poster, though.

i concur :eek:
    very fucking sweet
    :eek:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    jam_headjam_head Posts: 125
    yah sweet poster i got one but this is messed up
    piece of....
    7/1/03- DC, 7/12/03- Hershey, 9/28/04- Boston, 10/1/04- Reading, 10/3/05- Philly, 5/27/06- Camden I, 5/28/06- Camden II, 5/30/06- DC, *7/22/06- Gorge I, 7/23/06- Gorge II*, 6/20/08- Camden II, 6/22/08- DC, *6/24/08- MSG I, 6/25/08- MSG II*
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    jcfranz wrote:
    It's a Klausen, pretty sweet actually...NinersFan001 already has a listing...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-Washington-DC-poster-Klausen-2006_W0QQitemZ7625003998QQcategoryZ53267QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also see two auctions for the DC poster from PJ Message Pit member usamamasan....good to see the merch stands continuing to abide by the one per person...

exactly the reason why I had to pay $100+ for Boston I. Sweet.

Damn!! that poster is sick!!!!

I hope that one of the shows that I attend at least 1 is Klausen, I think both Camdens were Ames at least that's what I think, I havent checked...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,779
    awesome poster. fucking awesome.

this guy also had about 10+ House of Blues/Katrina posters, held back in hopes prices went down but the guy made a killing. but you know what, someone's always gonna crash the party when it comes to hot shit like ames/klausen posters.

how he gets so many, we'll never know, but shit at this rate I'll buy a ticket to each show, sell my poster on eBay and get my ticket money back each time. we can only hope he's a fan and sticks around to see the shows at least...
  • Options
    AlessianaAlessiana Posts: 329
    I feel grateful for having managed to get one for each show. I have my momentos. God, I am happy.

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
  • Options
    matt770matt770 Posts: 134
    I got to the show a little late (7:00) but still snagged a poster. I think it's by far the best from the 1st leg. I didn't realize it was a Klausen. I can't believe the bids it is getting on Ebay. No way I'm selling it though...

I saw a dude with at least 10 posters rolled up, asked him how he got all of them, he said he was holding them for friends. Yeah right asshole.

The show was amazing by the way. Many highlights, but Masters of War knocked me on my ass. Very, very good version.
  • Options
    Wow, that is one SWEET MOTHERFUCKING POSTER!
  • Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    that has to be the poster of the tour so far....
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    Wow how I wish I was in DC tonight. That's one poster I would definitely would have become a poster freak to run up an get. How I wish I felt that I could justify spending my money on that thing. But those bids are getting up there already I think I'll just stay outta that one. But wow, that poster amazes me for some reason.
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    i agree, this poster is KILLER

I was at Camden I and II and i think they were pretty bad... Camden I was ok, Camden II was bad IMO

I usually have a rule that I only buy posters to shows I was actually at but DC is so fucking awesome i might just have to get it
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    that's easily the best klausen that i've seen.