Options

Ticket info for European tour

BATFINKBATFINK Posts: 15
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
How long before the show can you collect your tickets?

What ID do i need to bring?

Thanks in advance
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    If you bought 10C tickets, you should have received this info by e-mail by now. If not, mail the 10C. You need a photo-ID, but pick-up times differ from show to show.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    pearlwax wrote:
    If you bought 10C tickets, you should have received this info by e-mail by now. If not, mail the 10C. You need a photo-ID, but pick-up times differ from show to show.
    Unless he's going to Barcelona or Madrid..
    10c tickets are meant to be picked up 3 hours before doors open...if you know when teh dorrs open (in Dublin, the email said 6.30 but the ticket said 7..and it was 7..the pick up of 10c ticket was somthing else entirely..think we didn't get our unitl nearly 5)
  • Options
    BATFINKBATFINK Posts: 15
    thanks.

I have 2 x ten club tickets to barcelona this friday but cant go.

and 2 x ten club tickets to paris and 50% i can make that as well!!!

If its photo ID collection i cant even sell them right???
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    you cant sell them... and you should read the Paris email for all relevant info
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    BATFINK wrote:
    thanks.

I have 2 x ten club tickets to barcelona this friday but cant go.

and 2 x ten club tickets to paris and 50% i can make that as well!!!

If its photo ID collection i cant even sell them right???
    that's the idea to stop touts.

you can ask nicely the 10c to transfer them to another 10c member if you find one willing to buy. You arrange between yourself for the money though.
    I think they set the limit for transfer to 24hours before...taking into account the time difference, for Barcelona, you better have it done tonight!