Options

Got my Ticket!

AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
for the MSG show in the mail today!
I don't know which forum this should go on :)
but I'm so excited! Woo hoo!
"...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
"Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
6-01-06
6/25/08
Free Speedy
and Metsy!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    sweet.

sneak me in.......
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I wish I had my tickets.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    i have my ticket.
    Nose bleeds here i come. Yesssss!
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    Congrats on receiving your ticket. Yay. Whenever I get my tickets in hand, that's when the anticipation really starts to build.

Oh and I started a thread when I got my tickets to The Cure this weekend in the AET and they moved that one, so they're on top of moving ticket threads out of the AET.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Got mine on Monday and I was sniffin' 'em like glue!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    LongRd. wrote:
    Got mine on Monday and I was sniffin' 'em like glue!
    hee hee. Sniffin 'em? For what?! LOL.
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Options
    Allie wrote:
    hee hee. Sniffin 'em? For what?! LOL.
    :o not sure why I got the habit of sniffing new things.
    I'm like a little puppy :p
  • Options
    btw, what's your number?

section wise ;)
  • Options
    Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    I'm waiting on mine and I'm getting apprehensive cos I ordered it down the phone,should I ring them and find out?Would they be able to tell me if it had been sent out or not?
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Carlos D wrote:
    I'm waiting on mine and I'm getting apprehensive cos I ordered it down the phone,should I ring them and find out?Would they be able to tell me if it had been sent out or not?

I thought you have to collect tickets at will call if you buy them internationally??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Carlos D wrote:
    when did you order them? should take no longer than the regular business days.

I ordered mine about April 11th but 5 hours later. :(
  • Options
    I thought you have to collect tickets at will call if you buy them internationally??

I ordered them the day they came out through Ticketmaster......where and what is will call?The reason I'm apprehensive is because I don't know if I went about ordering them internaionally the right way.I gave them all my details and the money came out of my account and everything else but I think there should have been extra charges like there would be online if I was getting them posted out.I suppose I best just give them a ring.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    Carlos D wrote:
    I ordered them the day they came out through Ticketmaster......where and what is will call?The reason I'm apprehensive is because I don't know if I went about ordering them internaionally the right way.I gave them all my details and the money came out of my account and everything else but I think there should have been extra charges like there would be online if I was getting them posted out.I suppose I best just give them a ring.

For Canada they'll usually either mail or will call only - mine didn't show up for the EV tour...I called and they first told me they couldn't do anything until 72 hours before the show - glad I didn't accept this answer because they ultimately told me they were "returned to sender" (have no idea how the fuck that happened) and they remailed them...kinda weird they didn't bother to contact me to tell them my tickets were returned - SO to answer your question, if you are feeling apprehensive and don't mind waiting on hold for 20 mins, call and demand that they tell you if they have been mailed or not.
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    Carlos D wrote:

oh, and will call means PICK UP at the venue only. Why the fuck can TM not offer TicketFast to international customers?
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,090

I thought that too....pretty sure it said International Orders will be Will Call only, and you have to take photo ID and the credit card you ordered them with to pick them up.
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    mozettimozetti Posts: 95
    I thought that too....pretty sure it said International Orders will be Will Call only, and you have to take photo ID and the credit card you ordered them with to pick them up.

Yep, that's what I read, too. If it's international, make sure you have photo ID and the credit card. Then, just go to the venue early. They all have windows marked, "Will Call" and you just get in line and pick up your tickets.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help,I got in touch with Ticketmaster and they changed the address on the tickets and arranged for me to pick up the tickets at WillCall on the day of the concert.Can't wait now!!!

www.bebo.com/pearljam06