LAST DAY to help GRRL JAM in support of The Wishlist Foundation!

ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
Today is IT.. the very last day you can purchase a Grrl Jam shirt in support of The WIshlist Foundation! We still need to sell 10 shirts to make t his a success.. 1 shirt is $20-- the cost of 1/4 of most posters at shows, and nearly half the price of a t shirt at any concert. SHOW the WIshlist Foundation that you support the work they do in OUR community... only 7 more hours left!!!! We can't even start another campaign, (offering a different style/color), until we know this one has at least made a dent in our efforts to ultimately reach 150 fans in support of Wishlist. We may or may not be the only all women Pearl Jam Tribute act, but we're the only one in Las Vegas. We may or may not be the only group of people hoping to lend support to Wishlist- and DIRECTLY TO wishlist with the campaign- but we'd like to think YOU are also in support of the great work Wishlist does.. Who are the people of the Wishlist Foundation and who do they help? Check out their mission statement at http://www.wishlistfoundation.org:
The Wishlist Foundation is a Pearl Jam fan nonprofit, grassroots 501(c)(3) fan organization dedicated to supporting Pearl Jam’s charitable and philanthropic efforts. We are 100% fan run, independent from the band, its management and fan club.

Conceived in 2004 and officially organized in 2006, the Wishlist Foundation and Pearl Jam fans across the globe have raised over a half million dollars through a variety of fundraising methods, such as pre-concert parties, auctions, raffles and donation gifting.
Fans helping other fans. How cool can an organization be? This freakin' cool. THAT is why Grrl Jam wants to help out. THAT is why we aren't selling shirts at our shows- JUST via the campaign and just so that Wishlist gets the money sent DIRECTLY to the offices. (We don't see a dime, and don't want to.) You won't find a GRRL JAM shirt officially sold anywhere else, except in support of Wishlist. That's it. Period. No where else. This is our FIRST campaign, and it may be the last if we don't get 10 more shirts sold by the end of the day. 5pm. Then it's done.

PLEASE.. do more than pass the word.. be a part of our band's hope that everyone who wants to get support from the foundation does. Maybe they will help you the same way they've helped members of our band. (Music in Classrooms, food banks, health issues.. we're all recipients of their work.)

this site closes tonight!!!! http://www.booster.com/grrljam_wishlist

Edie Vettiere, aka Cathe, a gimp with a big voice.
When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau