Sad

TigerlilyfawnTigerlilyfawn Posts: 40
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Is anyone else sad that their show is over? It was my only chance this tour to see them and It was awesome...changed me really...and now I feel like an old friend visited and now went on their way and now back to normal and I feel sad now. Or maybe its just me being too girly.
"Got all these questions
Dont know who I can even ask"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    I think that is pretty normal myself. As I stated in another thread: Bury your head in work or school and don't look up until they announce more dates in your area. Works for me.
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    Which show are you referring to?

It's always a bit sad after you come down from the high of seeing Pearl Jam live. But try to remember the great time you had while being at their show.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Is anyone else sad that their show is over? It was my only chance this tour to see them and It was awesome...changed me really...and now I feel like an old friend visited and now went on their way and now back to normal and I feel sad now. Or maybe its just me being too girly.

no you're not the only one - i feel the same way. and i know i'm girly. i keep looking around at ticket prices and plane tickets, but it's just not in the cards. in the past year i saw them in A.C., Philly, Camden, and NJ...not bad.

but yes, i know how you feel. the truth is, you may not see them live for another 3 years + and that stinks...but i am happy for europe and australia. we are spoiled over here. i saw them 4 times in the last year and am "sad." plus, i think there are going to be some unbelievable shows overseas and look forward to buying a couple boots.

peace
    Those undecided,........ Needn't have faith to be free
    And those misguided, There was a plan for them to be
    Now you got both sides Claiming killing in Gods name
    But God is nowhere,..... To be found, conveniently

What goes on?
  • I was at St Paul 6-26....didnt quite get my fill as any one else there didnt either I imagine....memories are good though...
    "Got all these questions
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    At least you got to see them this year. Lots of fans can't even make that claim right now.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    Wahhh...I want more...:(
    Of course I'm SAD
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • imspinnin wrote:
    Wahhh...I want more...:(
    Of course I'm SAD

No need for smart ass, smart ass!!
    "Got all these questions
  • svenstephysvenstephy Posts: 182
    no you're not the only one - i feel the same way. and i know i'm girly. i keep looking around at ticket prices and plane tickets, but it's just not in the cards. in the past year i saw them in A.C., Philly, Camden, and NJ...not bad.

peace

i, too, check expedia for plane tickets probably 4 or 5 times a day even though I know i can't make any more shows.

it's normal, my husband gets "post tour depression" too and he's far from girly :)

i could only make 1 show this tour even though they played 6 times within 3.5 hrs of my apt...

i just keep dreaming of that one show and hopefully it'll tide me over till more dates are announced, whenever that may be
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • homeratbathomeratbat Posts: 219
    how did it change you?
  • pjrvmpjrvm Posts: 99
    If just one wish could bring them baaaaaack

How bizarre is it that I've heard Sad at 2 out of 3 shows? And never heard rvm or ledbetter