Sat.night in NJ...still party at the bar?

ilonaroseilonarose Posts: 39
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I am so confused...are we still partying at Art O'Niell's? If so, what time? I am leaving Ohio in the AM to drive to Jersey, I need to know what is happening. There will be 4 of us, who is in and is it still happening. Since it is going to probably be raining, hanging at the bar is a good idea....Please, tell me if it is happening or what? I need to plan...I may have a hard time getting an internet connection once I leave here...so would like to plan tonight if possible...please let me know... Thanks...Rose
Cleveland, 2000
Las Vegas, Oct 2000
Seattle, Groundwork Benefit, Oct. 2001
Cleveland, Buffalo, Camden 2003
Toledo, VFC, Oct 2004
Pittsburgh, Open for Stones, Sept. 2005
2006 - Cleve., NJ, Pitts.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Party at the bar before and after the Show. We just partied til 2am at the bar after the 6/1 show..... so 6/3 is also a definate for afterwards.

I'm personally starting off at the Bar on 6/3, then gonna leave for the venue to tailgate around 3-4pm...

Granted rain in the morning has stopped.

~inquis
    "Now when people ask me, where's my favorite place to play, I'll reply, Newark NJ!" -EV (solo '08)
  • ilonaroseilonarose Posts: 39
    I am just getting ready to leave for NJ, 500 + mile drive. I just checked on line, looks like rain for most of Sat. If it rains, we might as well party at bar before show, since partying in rain in the the parking lot would suck. Who wants to go into the show all wet. We got kinda wet at the Camden '03 show and it wasnt that much fun. (The getting wet part) Anyway, the 4 in my party are planning on going to the bar. I am going to be able to check this thread tomorrow from my sisters house. Staying with my brother, he doesnt have an internet connection, so my laptop does me no good at his house. I hope more people will want to go to the bar. If the weather does clear up, we can just head for the parking lot. Does this bar have food? It would be convienent to be able to eat there instead of finding a place before or after, whatever. Please, someone that has been there before, let me know about that. I would appreciate it. Thanks. See you tomorrow. Rose
    Cleveland, 2000
    Las Vegas, Oct 2000
    Toledo, VFC, Oct 2004

• ilonaroseilonarose Posts: 39
    What time are you going to the bar on Sat? We are about 40 mins. south of the meadowlands, so I am trying to plan our time factor here. We have to get my Mom to take her over my sisters to watch her 3 boys, so lots to figure on for us. See you Sat. Rose
    Cleveland, 2000
    Las Vegas, Oct 2000
    Toledo, VFC, Oct 2004