Raising funds for CCFA

Hello Fellow Jammers,

While I don't post often or know many of you personally, i know this is an issue important to Mike McCready and maybe some of you also. My fiancee and I have signed up for Team Challenge to raise funds for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. We did this last year and it was an amazing experience, and I saw first hand the generosity and awesomeness of our community through some personal donations from forum members i haven't ever even met but know we share a favorite band, to the amazing reception we saw at the Wishlist Foundation Preparties which we co-hosted with the amazing Jen H. in Philly last tour. Last year overall we were able to raise over $9000. We will be concurrently training for and running in the Las Vegas Half Marathon while we aim to raise $4400 this year, toward finding a cure for Crohn's and Colitis diseases. We'd love to go above and beyond again for this charity that is near and dear to us as well as the band. Please help us raise money for Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. Use the link below to donate if you can. The website is secure, fast and easy to use. At the website you will be able to choose an amount to donate and receive email confirmation of your donation. Thanks in advance for your help. Please also consider sharing this link with friends and family who may also be willing to donate.
http://www.active.com/donate/lasvegasPHL14/PHTCEWhelanSummers

Comments