Options

GA SHARPIE on hand system

I know I am bringing up a "touchy" subject and have probably missed several threads (too old and tired to read all) But here goes... GA line unofficial "sharpie on the hand" system. What is the deal this tour. I am getting a rash just thinking about it. Worse than the rash that the actual sharpie itself gave me last year. I get it..I've been standing in PJ lines since the beginning of PJ. I get the dedication and commitment it takes, BELIEVE me.. But I saw some real ugly stuff go down on LB tour with this system. I had back surgery so it's not easy for me to sit/stand for hours and it makes me a little cranky to have to think of going through this again for 6 more shows. Can someone fill me in as to what people are saying. IF this is enforced this tour by Mr and or Ms self-appointed clipboard/sharpie person...be kind this tour, don't be d-bags.Yours truly, AMY
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,835
    It will be there I'm sure. Avoid it. Go to lunch with your friends, tour around the city and have a few drinks with some PJ fans in a bar before the show. Get in the back of the standing 10c section. Plenty of room, close enough to the stage. Stress free and no Sharpie rash.
  • Options
    LuvPJmomLuvPJmom Posts: 33
    eddiec said:

It will be there I'm sure. Avoid it. Go to lunch with your friends, tour around the city and have a few drinks with some PJ fans in a bar before the show. Get in the back of the standing 10c section. Plenty of room, close enough to the stage. Stress free and no Sharpie rash.

Sounds like a plan...stress/rash free!
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    LuvPJmom said:

edgier said:

Just do what I did....

I wrote a big one with a sharpie on my hand then had it tattooed so Im always first.

No stress
    No rash
  • Options

LuvPJmom said:

edgier said:

Just do what I did....

I wrote a big one with a sharpie on my hand then had it tattooed so Im always first.

No stress
    No rash
    I am going to do a "1" and then an infinity sign next to it. That way I am covered for any future shows.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I'm gonna be in Amsterdam
    And I dnt give a fuck about no line with sharpie. Try to cut me and my boys. This I would love to see. 10C has said they dnt condone that system and aren't affiliated with the system. U want rail, u get there before the sun rises in the east, not go fuck around and get trashed but get to cut people who waited cuz u marked a number on your hand. OP, do what others have said and enjoy the cities.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

And I dnt give a fuck about no line with sharpie. Try to cut me and my boys. This I would love to see. 10C has said they dnt condone that system and aren't affiliated with the system. U want rail, u get there before the sun rises in the east, not go fuck around and get trashed but get to cut people who waited cuz u marked a number on your hand. OP, do what others have said and enjoy the cities.

Well said. :)
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    badbrains said:

fuck yeah! Have some balls and tell the cutters they got serious atomic wedgies comin if they dont Get Right!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?