Options

Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• Options
    Eroom21Eroom21 Canada Posts: 100
    Jed said:

Eroom21 said:

whish they could get the newsletter to people at the same time.

Why isn't Ten Club in charge of the internet? Or rather, why do they rely on the internet at all. Ten Club needs it's own dedicated network with direct access to the desktops of all members.
    Give me a break, it isn't like this is an unreasonable request. If you are going to have limited merch, it would be helpful to not get the news letter hours after something has sold out.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    MI76260 said:

MI76260 said:

Contest up now

This is too specific of a contest :(
    Yeah... great for folks in or around LA. Sucks for the remaining 99.9% of the country.
    Or for 100% of the rest of the world. :-D
    True dat! Int'l folks are royally screwed.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,918
    Eroom21 said:

wish they could get the newsletter to people at the same time.

Wish they did that too. I haven't received it yet. :/

If only pearljam.com / 10club could at least created a 10club only URL Newsletter blog / page where 10club members could refresh / view @ 1pm EST every 10th of the Month the new 10club newsletter. Not all of us have seen or received the 10club newsletter via email. Least give us that option IF you include limited editions items in the newsletter.
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    Average newsletter. Like the idea of the ST discount.
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    Eroom21Eroom21 Canada Posts: 100
    demetrios said:

Eroom21 said:

If only pearljam.com / 10club could at least created a 10club only URL Newsletter blog / page where 10club members could refresh / view @ 1pm EST every 10th of the Month the new 10club newsletter. Not all of us have seen or received the 10club newsletter via email. Least give us that option IF you include limited editions items in the newsletter.
    Exactly. I still haven't gotten mine either. And I don't think we are being unreasonable. Also, this is something we pay for.
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    demetrios said:

Eroom21 said:

a 10club only URL Newsletter blog / page where 10club members could refresh / view @ 1pm EST
    That could work, but I just don't think you can blame 10C if you don't get an email at the same time as someone else. There are too many variables. It could be your own fault. In my area, Verizon offers different 'speeds' of service so you can pay $50 a month for normal internet or $200 for their 'fastest' internet. For $200 you might get email faster, you might get ticketmaster tickets faster... The provider's email servers, internet connection, and other technology only go so far, at some point the internet connections, distance across the planet, and recipient is all part of the equation too.
  • Options
    Newsletter just landed at 2:48...it does seem very random when it arrives in everyones inbox
  • Options
    Ok. That's it fooks. Almost 10 December
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,905
    Poncier said:

Pretty uneventful newsletter.

Yup.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    cacarr1cacarr1 Posts: 315
    How I feel about the newsletter:

• Options
    Eroom21 said:

demetrios said:

Eroom21 said:

Exactly. I still haven't gotten mine either. And I don't think we are being unreasonable. Also, this is something we pay for.
    Here's our 10club Newsletter page we will have to bookmark @Eroom21
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/home

Thanks 10club! :)
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    fingers crossed for a black Friday sale and/or 50% off coupon for EV's Ohana merch. Let it be written, let it be done please and thanks!
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    I haven't got my email yet.....is it because I'm on the Commodore64?....tape drive version no less
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138

fingers crossed for a black Friday sale and/or 50% off coupon for EV's Ohana merch. Let it be written, let it be done please and thanks!

Ohana merch is available: https://www.ohanamerch.com/collections/eddie-vedder
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    How long until we get a Wrigley cd, LP, dvd, blu-ray in our hands? Strange how it will probably be a year after the show.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Jed said:

Try buying a single sticker from there. Wanna know the shipping rate? $8 postage to any where's in the USA. It's $18.50 postage any where's to Canada. Unbelievable!! Even if they had a 50% off sale, I still wouldn't shop there @ that price on a single sticker.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Red Lukin said:

How long until we get a Wrigley cd, LP, dvd, blu-ray in our hands? Strange how it will probably be a year after the show.

PJ20. That's all I have to say about that. It was definitely recorded, yet they haven't released anything.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Red Lukin said:

How long until we get a Wrigley cd, LP, dvd, blu-ray in our hands?

Probably after Trump finishes off his 2nd term in office.
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033

I haven't got my email yet.....is it because I'm on the Commodore64?....tape drive version no less

Playing Mission Impossible or Raid Over Russia?

London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181

50% off coupon works for me
    :)

• Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    just got my newsletter, glad there was nothing important... and we can get the info from different sources ;-)

Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I actually got the newsletter in my email today. First time in over 2 years that I got it.
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    Didnt get the newsletter at all last month so was happily surprised when it arrived bright and early this morning. Not much to get excited about within though, hopefully next month brings some Wrigley boot info!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,450

cutz said:

Jbarker said:

legal cannabis tour in early 2017

Now we're getting somewhere!
    CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME
    Would love if they played all the legal states. What do we have now Oregon, California, Massachusetts, Nevada, Colorado, and Washington
    Don't forget Maine!! Legalized it yesterday as well. PJ has only played here once and it was 20 years ago. . .
    Still too close to call in Maine: http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/maine-ballot-measure-1-legalize-marijuana
    All local media outlets have been reporting since yesterday that it passed. By an incredibly narrow margin. . .but it passed
    KOOL!!!!>Sucks that Maine is too cold, in the Winter, for me to move to Maine, but glad to see that it passed.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    Jed said:

yes i know thanks. hoping for a coupon that works over there in the near future :)
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    hsohi said:

Playing Mission Impossible or Raid Over Russia?

Although favorites of mine ...no. i was up to my arse cheeks in Radar Rat Race (cartridge) and some crazy Bubble Bobble.

Boulderdash tonight
  • Options
    EchoesOnMarsEchoesOnMars Reading, Pennsylvania Posts: 422
    Shop has been clearing bump
    Philadelphia 2013 (Night 1)
    Philadelphia 2016 (Night 2)
    Upper Darby 2016 (Night 2) (Temple of the Dog)

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Lets announce the next studio reissues and a Wrigley set!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Vault #1 & #2 vinyl pre-order!?!?! :prayer:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    edited December 2016
    derbydave said:

Vault #1 & #2 vinyl pre-order!?!?! :prayer: