Options

Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• Options
    DavidD said:

pdalowsky said:

congrats David D - great contest win

Wow, hope it's just a typo in the name. Unless there's a David D out there.
    I guess I'll get an email about it?
    Thank you ten club!!!
    I'm a David D too! How does 10C notify the winner? Would be a great win. If it ain't me, enjoy!
    you're god and you've got big hands
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715

DavidD said:

pdalowsky said:

Thank you ten club!!!
    I'm a David D too! How does 10C notify the winner? Would be a great win. If it ain't me, enjoy!
    Didn't they use to say where the winner was from? That would definitely help avoid some confusion as I'm sure there are numerous David D.'s in 10C.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,214
    tbergs said:

TL61540 said:

FR181798 said:

The PEARLJAM text just looks funny, I get they are splitting the letters evenly but just looks like PEAR LJAM

True. Will look weird if not zipped
    Agreed.
    First thing I thought when I saw it. Even zipped, it still looks like PEAR LJAM. A quarter zip would have alleviated that problem.
    agree quarter zip would have been better. this looks so dumb. i would never wear this.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Hope we are almost finished with this ballpark stadium merchandise.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    pjhawks said:

tbergs said:

TL61540 said:

FR181798 said:

The PEARLJAM text just looks funny, I get they are splitting the letters evenly but just looks like PEAR LJAM

Agreed.
    First thing I thought when I saw it. Even zipped, it still looks like PEAR LJAM. A quarter zip would have alleviated that problem.
    agree quarter zip would have been better. this looks so dumb. i would never wear this.
    even better pull-over hoodie
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited October 2016
    I like a good Pear
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    It was the very first thing I noticed and decided to not spend the money on it
  • Options
    Anyone NOT get the newsletter, first time ever being left out! Perhaps someone could share a viewing?!?! Thanks!
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441

It was the very first thing I noticed and decided to not spend the money on it

Me too. I suspect there will be a lot of buyer's remorse on this one.
    But then again, these days many people buy just to flip anyway.
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    I'm still waiting as well
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625
    bflynn1 said:

Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,446
    edited October 2016

DavidD said:

pdalowsky said:

Thank you ten club!!!
    They use the users name. It was just the way pdalowsky poster it as David D
    But in the news letter the D is separate from my name because it had to go to the next line. Make sense?
    If it was you it would have read colors blend is the winner. I didn't recive a message saying I won. But I think I'm the lucky one.
    Post edited by DavidD on
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,895
    DavidD said:

DavidD said:

pdalowsky said:

Thank you ten club!!!
    But in the news letter the D is separate from my name because it had to go to the next line. Make sense?
    If it was you it would have read colors blend is the winner. I didn't recive a message saying I won. But I think I'm the lucky one.
    They use the member's actual registered name and initial of their last name. Look back at any newsletter.
  • Options
    AceCoolAceCool Texas Posts: 455
    KC138045 said:

pjhawks said:

tbergs said:

TL61540 said:

FR181798 said:

Agreed.
    even better pull-over hoodie
    Agree with that. However, the problem I have is that they have completely saturated the market with the stadium merch. There's no reason to keep pumping this stuff out. I went to all four shows and feel like I'm drowning in stadium stuff. What they really need to do is start preselling all the shit from the as yet unannounced upcoming tour! That shit I would start snapping up.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,461
    kasedoug said:

DavidD said:

DavidD said:

pdalowsky said:

Thank you ten club!!!
    They use the member's actual registered name and initial of their last name. Look back at any newsletter.
    This.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    raystreyraystrey Posts: 171
    edited October 2016
    did they not have something similar a while back and it was fixed before shipping and/or product photo was not final version. If that happens it will be another bitch fest from all those who passed on it because of that.
  • Options
    kasedoug said:

DavidD said:

DavidD said:

pdalowsky said:

Thank you ten club!!!
    Well then maybe I'm not the lucky one?
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited October 2016
    bflynn1 said:

1st time I have not gotten mine.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,787
    DavidD said:

kasedoug said:

DavidD said:

DavidD said:

pdalowsky said:

Thank you ten club!!!
    I won a few months ago and they published my first name and last initial in the newsletter. It had nothing to do with my user name here. I also had an email immediately informing me that I won and to confirm my shipping address. I suspect there are many David D's in 10c that don't even post here. I hate to kill anyone's hope but if you didn't receive an email telling you that you won I guess it's someone else
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    No newsletter here. Still waiting.
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    my2hands said:

I like a good Pear

Dipped in some LJAM...
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,817
    Weird to have not received the email so late.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,307

Hope we are almost finished with this ballpark stadium merchandise.

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options

DavidD said:

kasedoug said:

DavidD said:

DavidD said:

pdalowsky said:

Thank you ten club!!!
    I won a few months ago and they published my first name and last initial in the newsletter. It had nothing to do with my user name here. I also had an email immediately informing me that I won and to confirm my shipping address. I suspect there are many David D's in 10c that don't even post here. I hate to kill anyone's hope but if you didn't receive an email telling you that you won I guess it's someone else
    Figured they would send a email, and I didn't get one. Just a little premature excitement, happens all the time lol.
    Congrats to the winner!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    DavidD said:

DavidD said:

kasedoug said:

DavidD said:

DavidD said:

pdalowsky said:

Thank you ten club!!!
    Figured they would send a email, and I didn't get one. Just a little premature excitement, happens all the time lol.
    Congrats to the winner!
    balls, sorry dude, i thought this has to be you
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,488
    I still haven't received email either
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    BLACK35 said:

Me either, very odd
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,817
    MedozK said:

BLACK35 said:

Me either, very odd
    Me neither. But, if it doesn't include anything about a Wrigley dvd, then fuck it. :sunglasses:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options

MedozK said:

BLACK35 said:

Me either, very odd
    Me neither. But, if it doesn't include anything about a Wrigley dvd, then fuck it. :sunglasses:
    I haven't received the newsletter since June, when I renewed my membership. I emailed Ten Club about it, they said they would be looking into it. Still no sign of newsletter on my mailbox. I have been coming to the forums every 10th to know the news
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

DavidD said:

DavidD said:

kasedoug said:

DavidD said:

DavidD said:

pdalowsky said:

Thank you ten club!!!
    Congrats to the winner!
    balls, sorry dude, i thought this has to be you
    I was checking my emails all day yesterday. Send 10C a message but no reply. I wonder how many David D sent the same email lol