Options

Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,586
    Probably something to sell us.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    kramer73 said:

Possibly RNDM pre-order. They are close to being ready (according to Facebook).

Their RNDM pages hasn't been updated since 2014. Joseph Arthur has been posting pretty much new stuff & his solo date happenings in the months to follow. He's pretty busy the next few months. http://www.josepharthur.com/ . It doesn't look good for an RNDM album this year. Maybe they will release the album & tour in February '16?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Brad is also starting on some new stuff per a recent Shawn Smith post on Facebook.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Vedder album/tour?
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    demetrios said:

kramer73 said:

Their RNDM pages hasn't been updated since 2014. Joseph Arthur has been posting pretty much new stuff & his solo date happenings in the months to follow. He's pretty busy the next few months. http://www.josepharthur.com/ . It doesn't look good for an RNDM album this year. Maybe they will release the album & tour in February '16?
    Someone asked Richard about an update within the last couple weeks, and he said they are close to being ready.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,571
    edited September 2015
    kramer73 said:

demetrios said:

kramer73 said:

Someone asked Richard about an update within the last couple weeks, and he said they are close to being ready.
    His is by far the best FB page to follow for RNDM news. For one, if you have an actual question, he's likely to answer you, and secondly, he uses his page like a normal person (as opposed to all those artist profiles, where you're not even convinced it's the actual artists making the posts).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    kramer73 said:

demetrios said:

kramer73 said:

Cool. But ready as in the final touches of the recording or ready as in the release of the album to hit stores? I've seen a few photos of them in the studio many weeks back. But that's about it.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    demetrios said:

kramer73 said:

demetrios said:

kramer73 said:

Cool. But ready as in the final touches of the recording or ready as in the release of the album to hit stores? I've seen a few photos of them in the studio many weeks back. But that's about it.
    I believe there was a post about how they were in the studio to finish mixing the album about 2 months ago, which means the album is basically done. But don't forget about the 6 month wait times with vinyl presses, not to mention the album art. They are probably simply waiting on the presses so they can have a proper album release.
    And then there are their schedules. They'd likely want to base their tour around the release of the album, so that might keep it delayed until late 2015 or 2016.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Brad is also starting on some new stuff per a recent Shawn Smith post on Facebook.

THAT'S GOOD....Brad, baby.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    demetrios said:

kramer73 said:

demetrios said:

kramer73 said:

Yes. Along with everyone else, I'm throwing out guesses for tomorrow. Anything can happen, nobody here knows when things have been done, or what things are being done.
  • Options

That's good. Let's hope their tour manager knows where Canada is on the frigging map cause it's been a long long time since they played up here.
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632
    Im gonna go ahead and guess that tomorrow will be a studio album vinyl preorder. Maybe No Code, maybe a No Code Yield box set.

They posted a picture/question on FB today asking what is favorite PJ vinyl...
    The vault 5 pre order ends today
    The sonic evolution and Moore vinyls have been released.... leaving nothing new to order of look forward to in the vinyl section....

So yeah, if i had to throw a random guess out there, I would say tomorrow is the day we may actually see some form of studio vinyl.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Walking the milesWalking the miles Toronto Posts: 548
    edited September 2015
    ^^^you're making me drool!!!!^^^
    I've been waiting sometime for this to happen
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 730
    and i will not have won the contest!
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options

Im gonna go ahead and guess that tomorrow will be a studio album vinyl preorder. Maybe No Code, maybe a No Code Yield box set.

The sonic evolution and Moore vinyls have been released.... leaving nothing new to order of look forward to in the vinyl section....

So yeah, if i had to throw a random guess out there, I would say tomorrow is the day we may actually see some form of studio vinyl.

You couod be right .... If i hadn't seen them post the same thing 3 times before in the past year, I'd even say it was somewhat likely.
  • Options
    Pre order helloween t-shirt i hope
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,596
    White Aussie Zippo
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options

White Aussie Zippo

Yes please!!!
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

i'll start saving for the NC/Y box set now.... hehe cant wait to get those gems on vinyl..
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    Is anyone else a bit disengaged when it comes to this band anymore? The 10th comes around and inside I sort of hope it's more of the same merchandise they try to sell us month after month, and not something I'd have a hard time resisting like a tour or a quality vinyl. Even Vault 5 had zero appeal to me due to the bad value for Canadians and the choice of show.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,001
    edited September 2015
    Maybe a mystery zippo sale
    Post edited by bobby dazzlers on
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    It's been several months in a row of little boring things. Hope they hit us with vinyl.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    Seriously craving some vinyl luggage tags. Love them so so so so so much I think I'm gonna die and piss my pants.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    evsgjamm said:

Seriously craving some vinyl luggage tags. Love them so so so so so much I think I'm gonna die and piss my pants.

When would you piss your pants though? While dying, after death or before dying?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    Post death; i'm letting the piss out. Stand by.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    Aside from what a lot of other already said....

- Maybe we will be able to buy Vault 5 on cd since the preorder is done? (Or does that happen when the vinyl is set to be released?)

- RNDM news would be good!

- Walking Papers info would be good!
    (I wish I could have gone to that Raw Power show!)

- I'm not able to go to NYC but I have some friends that are. So, a surprise gig or something there would be cool & hopefully they could go.

- Pre order for this years Halloween shirt. (Let's start this now so we can wear them for most of October. Last time I checked, Halloween was still on Oct 31st. So, it's no surprise. We all know it's coming. Let's start this project a little sooner this time. Oh, and keep up with the great designs!)

The far fetched wish list (in no order)...

-PJ20 bootlegs & BluRays

- Wrigley bootlegs & BluRays

- 2013/2014 individual show BluRays & a Touring Band 2013/2014 compilation BluRay

- sweet ass No Code deluxe box set including a BluRay show from the tour (I'm sure we can't all agree on 1 show so let's just hope for any one of them lol)

- Pearl Jam 2016 tour dates (ya, I know :lol: )
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    jason_94 said:

- Maybe we will be able to buy Vault 5 on cd since the preorder is done? (Or does that happen when the vinyl is set to be released?)

- I'm not able to go to NYC but I have some friends that are. So, a surprise gig or something there would be cool & hopefully they could go.

- Pre order for this years Halloween shirt. (Let's start this now so we can wear them for most of October. Last time I checked, Halloween was still on Oct 31st. So, it's no surprise. We all know it's coming. Let's start this project a little sooner this time. Oh, and keep up with the great designs!)

-PJ20 bootlegs & BluRays

- 2013/2014 individual show BluRays & a Touring Band 2013/2014 compilation BluRay

- sweet ass No Code deluxe box set including a BluRay show from the tour (I'm sure we can't all agree on 1 show so let's just hope for any one of them lol)

Make it all happen already!!!!!
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    An invitation to join the Foo Fighters fan club!!!! :rofl:
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

An invitation to join the Foo Fighters fan club!!!! :rofl: </blockquote

we have a winner! hahahaha

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    demetrios said:

jason_94 said:

-PJ20 bootlegs & BluRays

Make it all happen already!!!!!
    Please! Is this really too much to ask?

:rofl:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1