Options

Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• Options
    Anyone able to access the Nugs promo? Both links that say "Listen Now" just take me to the Sirius Website. 

here for the music...
  • Options
    SK20613SK20613 Apex, NC Posts: 103
    SK20613 said:
    The real story here should be those two insanely awesome 2017/2018 singles!!!
     Eddie Vedder- Fan Club Single 2017.  Thought this was a Pearl Jam fan club?   Just found that interesting. 
    Ya, noticed that. I do like the songs though.

• Options
    Anyone able to access the Nugs promo? Both links that say "Listen Now" just take me to the Sirius Website. 

Any help with this would be nice.  I could not figure it out. 
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    Hopefully they do something cool for having to wait so many years for the fan club singles, like coloured vinyl or something.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,782

It is only visible it seems on the app and it turns out, there is nothing new here except bad date labels

Lets Play 2 - "August 21 2016"
    Water on the Road
    Immagine in Cornice
    Vote for Change "1 song from 10.1.2004"
    Live at the Garden "September 11, 2003" 
    The Showbox
    Touring Band "January 1, 2000"
    Single Video Theory "Sept 7, 1997"
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    ComeToTX said:
    ComeToTX said:
    why would an adult pay for that?
    Grandchildren 
    My 8 year old would find that interesting for 3 minutes.
    I guess times have changed but when I was 8, a viewmaster was pretty cool. Also, I guess not all 8yos are the same?
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,257
    edited April 2020

Same thing. Link is wrong. @Santos L. Halper Can we get the updated link for Nugs?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    The checkout system looks different.  I had to re-login, and then it was available. It's such a random thing and cool, but I can't bring myself to pay $42 after shipping for something that will sit in a closet after 2 minutes of use.  I'm sure I'll regret not ordering it since it will probably sell out in 5 minutes and be worth a ton in trade bait later, but I just can't do it...

They went to Shopify(?) a few weeks ago.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    SK20613 said:
     Eddie Vedder- Fan Club Single 2017.  Thought this was a Pearl Jam fan club?   Just found that interesting. 

They did a solo cover of Imagine a few years ago. It's beautiful.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,549
    SK20613 said:

I'm aware. I still think the whole band should at least be on the A side of a Pearl Jam fan club annual single. Doesn't matter anymore now though. 
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,388
    edited April 2020
    tbergs said:

Same thing. Link is wrong. @Santos L. Halper Can we get the updated link for Nugs?
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/nugsnet-exclusive-offer

Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited April 2020
    Hobbes said:
    tbergs said:

Thanks, got it all set up. Can't beat it for $20 a year. 
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    EM194007 said:
    Hobbes said:
    tbergs said:

You need a promo code or anything? Every time I click the link just refreshes to a blank screen...

here for the music...
  • Options
    EM194007 said:
    Hobbes said:
    tbergs said:

You need a promo code or anything? Every time I click the link just refreshes to a blank screen...

SEA edited my original link, so I won't post that again. Try this https://pearljam.com/ten-club/home and you will see the nugs offer
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,257
    Sweet! Worked and I'm back in for another year. Been a few years and I'm glad to see they've added some more artists and the videos. Going to try and make my way through all the PJ boots on there in order starting in '93.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    edited April 2020
    Did 10C really just blame Covid-19 for delivery delays for the 2017 and 2018 holiday vinyl?!?!

LOL
    It sort of suggested that it was supporting a small local business that caused the delay of the singles and Deep and that Covid-19 added to this. Probably was the case if they only went into production recently. They didnt mention the 2 year delay before these recent issues. Everything thats happened recently puts it into perspective though. Enjoying the digital singles so I can wait for the physical items.

Probably the most informative newsletter we have received in recent times. Stay safe everyone.
    Post edited by FR181798 on
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    SK20613 said:

I'm aware. I still think the whole band should at least be on the A side of a Pearl Jam fan club annual single. Doesn't matter anymore now though. 
    I have made similar comments in the past when we've had a Vedder solo single passed off as a Pearl Jam 10c perk as I'm not a Vedder solo fan and am part of the PJ fanclub. But this time around I'm happy we finally got the singles, and I think they were well done. And knowing it is the last time we'll get these, I figured I'd just enjoy them for what they are.  But I think your point is valid.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    Well I’m glad I never got the email! Would have def bought the viewer and then chucked it in my closet unopened!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,470
    Did 10C really just blame Covid-19 for delivery delays for the 2017 and 2018 holiday vinyl?!?!

LOL
    No. They did not. They said the place they use had issues. Then it was compounded with COVID_19.  Not that it was solely covid
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    Anyone else having a hard time finding their Gigaton Digital Wallpaper? Can't find mine in my downloads.
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    PJWGIII said:
    Anyone else having a hard time finding their Gigaton Digital Wallpaper? Can't find mine in my downloads.
    Found mine right under the 2017 Annual Ten Club Single download.
  • Options
    erebuserebus Posts: 555
    Cannot see the wallpapers either
    have the Deep’s, then the singles

also, are older wallpapers and singles still available somewhere?
    1996: Toronto
    2003: St. Paul
    2005: Thunder Bay
    2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa
    2009: Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010: Boston
    2011: Toronto I, Toronto II, Winnipeg
    2012: Missoula
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014: St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
    2022: Hamilton, Toronto 
    2023: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
    2024: Vancouver I, Vancouver II
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,355
    edited April 2020
    Hobbes said: Found mine right under the 2017 Annual Ten Club Single download.
    Exactly. Scroll to the bottom of your DOWNLOADS page.
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,019

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,307
    Happy mother’s day especially to first responders 

Contest reminders 

New music reminders

Merch 

Stop the spread, see you when it’s safe 

PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,471
    It's the most wonderful time of the month!

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    Bring on Mystery Boxes with all of the cancelled 2020 merch!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    They gotta have some limited edition Gigaton face masks
  • Options
    mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 212
    - Gigaton Atmos on iTunes
    - Gigaton Art Prints
    - All In Challenge 
    - Contest - Enter to win Gigaton Art Print

• Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691