Options

tattoedeverything.com

lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
edited December 2007 in The Porch
I was just checking this site out looking for ideas for my second PJ tattoo and I was thinking that a nice addition to the site could be a section where you can print out a nice clean image that you could bring to the tattoo parlor with you. Like just a black and white image of the stickman or no code symbol as a couple of examples. Do you guys know of any sites that already have something like this?
9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to be updating the site this week and I'll see what I can do about adding something like that

;)
    Shelley
    tattooedeverything.com
    SEND IN YOUR PEARL JAM TATTOOS
    updated 01/28/2008
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Try http://www.gardenofstone.com

It has some images I think.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to be updating the site this week and I'll see what I can do about adding something like that

;)
    Shelley

Awesome! Thanks
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
  • Options
    the site was finally updated today!

sorry for the wait!
    tattooedeverything.com
    SEND IN YOUR PEARL JAM TATTOOS
    updated 01/28/2008
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    The stained glass versions of the band on there are AWESOME! Anyone know who did that/how much it cost?

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    The stained glass versions of the band on there are AWESOME! Anyone know who did that/how much it cost?

here name is julie, she lives out here in new westminster...she was in art school i think and did them...i walked down to the gallery and got some pics myself. they are amazing! she has the riot act skeletons on here shoulder too....her pit id is juliefer
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,459
    Hey everybody-

I'm BRAND NEW as a member. I've been reading the message pit for years but finally, today, decided to "join." So, bear with me if I don't know the etiquette. I wanted to share my two recent tattoos, but didn't know whether to start a new post or just latch onto this one.

Anyway, I'm 52 years old (yes! Fifty-freakin-two!) and Pearl Jam is one thing that keeps me feeling young. I scored tickets to the VIC show, against all odds, and that show inspired me to get some ink. First, tho, I gotta say the VIC show was a highlight of my old life. Everything about the day was perfect - a plane flight in that morning, a perfect connection on the train (thanks to the friendly Chicagoans), five fun hours in the heat with beer breaks at the cheap place that was kitty corner (including singalongs in the bar) and finally, THE SHOW! Even getting out of there was perfect - I was pretty clueless but, again, people helped me out.

So, anyway... I get back to Las Vegas after the show and I am energized for days (just like after any PJ show). My (52nd) birthday rolls around and my wife gives me some $$$ and says, "Go get that tattoo you want." The one on my calf was inspired by the cool wave background they had at the VIC. Then, about a month later, I decide I need JUST ONE more (while my wife is out of town). Hence, the one on my forearm. I'm sure you all recognize the symbols but there's also my wife's name in there. I hope this next thing is allowed....

http://members.cox.net/ddgrh8r/tat8.JPG

http://members.cox.net/ddgrh8r/tat9.JPG

I read in another thread where someone was asking about when are you too old to get a tattoo. Answer? You're NEVER too old to a) love Pearl Jam and/or b) get your first tattoo.

OK - just wanted to share. Hopefully, I'll never get anywhere close to 30,000 posts! Now, I guess I put in my pitiful # of shows...

Vegas 93
    Vegas 98
    Vegas 00
    Vegas 03
    Vegas 06
    VIC 07

If I did anything wrong here, remember to respect your elders!!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    Hey everybody-

I'm BRAND NEW as a member. I've been reading the message pit for years but finally, today, decided to "join." So, bear with me if I don't know the etiquette. I wanted to share my two recent tattoos, but didn't know whether to start a new post or just latch onto this one.

Anyway, I'm 52 years old (yes! Fifty-freakin-two!) and Pearl Jam is one thing that keeps me feeling young. I scored tickets to the VIC show, against all odds, and that show inspired me to get some ink. First, tho, I gotta say the VIC show was a highlight of my old life. Everything about the day was perfect - a plane flight in that morning, a perfect connection on the train (thanks to the friendly Chicagoans), five fun hours in the heat with beer breaks at the cheap place that was kitty corner (including singalongs in the bar) and finally, THE SHOW! Even getting out of there was perfect - I was pretty clueless but, again, people helped me out.

So, anyway... I get back to Las Vegas after the show and I am energized for days (just like after any PJ show). My (52nd) birthday rolls around and my wife gives me some $$$ and says, "Go get that tattoo you want." The one on my calf was inspired by the cool wave background they had at the VIC. Then, about a month later, I decide I need JUST ONE more (while my wife is out of town). Hence, the one on my forearm. I'm sure you all recognize the symbols but there's also my wife's name in there. I hope this next thing is allowed....

http://members.cox.net/ddgrh8r/tat8.JPG

http://members.cox.net/ddgrh8r/tat9.JPG

I read in another thread where someone was asking about when are you too old to get a tattoo. Answer? You're NEVER too old to a) love Pearl Jam and/or b) get your first tattoo.

OK - just wanted to share. Hopefully, I'll never get anywhere close to 30,000 posts! Now, I guess I put in my pitiful # of shows...

Vegas 93
    Vegas 98
    Vegas 00
    Vegas 03
    Vegas 06
    VIC 07

If I did anything wrong here, remember to respect your elders!!

Hey!! Welcome to the pit! Like your tattoos......and no, you definitely didn't do anything wrong. All input is welcome in here :D My fiance also got me a tattoo for my 24th b-day. Can't wait to figure out what it'll be.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Options
    Thanks for the Welcome Wagon. Two questions (which I can't seem to find the answer for):

How do you quote or not quote whatever you're commenting on?

How do you get the smilies INTO the message as opposed to the Title line?

Is this in the profile? Misc. Options?

P.S. My wife is slowly but surely "getting it." She saw her first show in 1993 and didn't go again until last summer. That and IIC in the theater are bringing her around!

Vegas x 5, Vic '07 (this would be the spot for auto signature, right?)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    hi imalive - you managed to get a cool name for such a late joiner

theres a quote button in the lower right of each post - hit it if you want to quote someone

and smilies are just general mb smilie code - : ) = :) ; ) = ;) (without the gaps inbetween characters) and so on

and - Im finally updated onto tattooedeverything.com :D - same page as you, Trudie
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    Both those tats look awesome.

The surfboard logo splashing down was a great idea.
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    imalive wrote:
    Thanks for the Welcome Wagon. Two questions (which I can't seem to find the answer for):

How do you quote or not quote whatever you're commenting on?

How do you get the smilies INTO the message as opposed to the Title line?

Is this in the profile? Misc. Options?

P.S. My wife is slowly but surely "getting it." She saw her first show in 1993 and didn't go again until last summer. That and IIC in the theater are bringing her around!

Vegas x 5, Vic '07 (this would be the spot for auto signature, right?)
    quote, you get if you click 'quote' (right hand side) rather than reply (no quote)..or you can use the vbcode to format your message in many different ways.
    smilies: at the bottom of the pages you can click 'smilies' to get you the keys: http://forums.pearljam.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies
    there's a very limited amount no this board :( (compare to many other forums.. you can't have avatars or insert images or audio or many other things available elsewhere..check the Red Mosquito board ;)), so you learn them quickly
  • Options
    You people are all so f**king cool!! I would expect nothing less! I'll figure out in a bit if I want to use my usual vulgar vobulary :) (hey! it worked!) or the asterisks.

Yeah, I was SHOCKED to get "imalive." I remember having AOL (the bad, ol days) and having to put, like, 12 numbers after your name to get ANYTHING! .....imalive9753678...:) I'll get this formatting figured out. Thanks again for all your help!

I will not get addicted to this

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:

4 posts in an hour and half? I think it's too late.
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
  • Options
    I've been thinking about getting a PJ tattoo. I love tattooedeverything.com for ideas, however I still can't come up with something original.. I love the Evolution video and was thinking about getting the death girl in some form.

I took some screen shots, I was thinking maybe the wide-body shot, but with the skull face, idk.. any ideas? Oh and I love the Yield sign in the video, just the subtle differences on it, I was thinking about that too...

evilution.jpg
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    I've been thinking about getting a PJ tattoo. I love tattooedeverything.com for ideas, however I still can't come up with something original.. I love the Evolution video and was thinking about getting the death girl in some form.

I took some screen shots, I was thinking maybe the wide-body shot, but with the skull face, idk.. any ideas? Oh and I love the Yield sign in the video, just the subtle differences on it, I was thinking about that too...

evilution.jpg

GREAT idea! There would be ALL KINDS OF good stuff that could be culled from that video. I had kind of forgotten about it. You'll have a way more original tat than most of us :( and only PJ insiders will get it. Go for it and post a picture when you're done.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    GREAT idea! There would be ALL KINDS OF good stuff that could be culled from that video. I had kind of forgotten about it. You'll have a way more original tat than most of us :( and only PJ insiders will get it. Go for it and post a picture when you're done.

It would be my first tattoo but I've been thinking about it for a long time now. However I just can't figure out *exactly* what I want.. Just a personality thing.. Input would be welcome, however, of course, the final decision would be my own. Thanks for the encouragement and your tattoo looks awesome!

Back to IIC for now. AFK :D
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    both your tats are very nice...love the water...good job and welcome!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    I would be gratefull if you guys would let me know what you think of my idea for a tattoo. I was gonna get the raised hands from ten done in black n' white on my forearm but i wanted to include something to do with my kids as well, so i'm gonna copy the pose using my hand with their hands reaching up what ya think? I went to the tattoo parlour and some of the portraits of hands the guy showed me were unbelivable! i think it will look cool, i was also gonna incorparate the lyrics "we were but stones, your light made us stars.." into it somehow and maybe 2 little stars with their names in them as well! just need about 200 quid now!
  • Options
    That's a great idea. Yup yup.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,849
    i can't wait to get my next one after x-mas, it's gonna be a yield sign on my back left shoulder by the blade. can't wait.

(on tattooedeverything.com i have the maple leaf with 05 and pj around it on my leg (it looks a little weird in the pic cuz it was healing at the time))
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?