Options

Can Pj kill the pain?

Vedder316Vedder316 Posts: 205
edited February 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Man I just got writing a huge paper on rather borring subject for my nursing class. When I finally finished I cracked open a cold beer, had both smokes and was going to listen to some music. The 1st song is is leash from this years Camden show, so i decided to listen to the whole show. Man can the music of these guys can make things that much better. These guys are on so many levels is sick. And though i have never ment any of the band members they are real people, which in this day in age thats refreshing.

Matt&Kath
Many many wonderful shows, since day one.
Love ya Punkinfur
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Vedder316 wrote:
    Man I just got writing a huge paper on rather borring subject for my nursing class. When I finally finished I cracked open a cold beer, had both smokes and was going to listen to some music. The 1st song is is leash from this years Camden show, so i decided to listen to the whole show. Man can the music of these guys can make things that much better. These guys are on so many levels is sick. And though i have never ment any of the band members they are real people, which in this day in age thats refreshing.

Matt&Kath

i totally feel you on that.....but......are you sure you didn't crack open about 20 cold beers. if you said what you just typed you'd sound pretty drunk.
    I LOVE THIS BAND

"If some guy's not really giving me a reaction, I'll try and fucking get a reaction out of him. And I feed off of that. I go crazy. In a good way."-Mike McCready

www.myspace.com/lovethejam