Options

ISO: 2 STL GA tickets; Trade for Chicago Riot Fest 3day Pass or...

dusthimselfdusthimself Missouri Posts: 21
My friend is having a newborn in July and feels bad for leaving his wife for a whole weekend, so he's going to sell his RF pass. He's a huge Pearl Jam fan though (and part of why I love them as much right now) so I wanted to reward him by going to STL and getting into the pit with him. I also put in for STL GA as my first choice and didn't get it, but we only live about an hour away.

Anyways, I'm looking for 2 GA passes for his Riot Fest 3 day pass ticket (the lineup is insane this year), OR maybe his pass for one ticket and $80 if someone is willing to sell their other GA for face value. It's a great deal though, these tickets are up to $200 now and a bunch of great rock bands will be there ranging from Janes Addiction, Weezer, and Primus. Let me know if this sounds good to you or if you might have something else in mind.
Pearl Jam: Austin City Limits Music Festival 2009, Kansas City 2010, Atlanta Music Midtown Festival 2012, Wrigley Field 2013, St. Louis 2014, Tulsa 2014, Memphis 2014, Lextington 2016, Seattle Home Shows Nights 1 & 2 2018.
Eddie Vedder: WM3 Benefit 2010, Tulsa Night Two 2012.