Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Only I'm not italian.....and I let you in front of me.... :D (after a little while....)

Glad you guys had a good one......

... and you didn't have a huge back pack on ... which Marina polietly told him to take off before the gig started :D ... if only he'd let me in front of him ... then it could have been me that got a tambourine during RITFW :o ... we would have loved to have you and Byrnzie with us.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    Chime wrote:
    ... and you didn't have a huge back pack on ... which Marina polietly told him to take off before the gig started :D ... if only he'd let me in front of him ... then it could have been me that got a tambourine during RITFW :o ... we would have loved to have you and Byrnzie with us.

Well , I would have loved to have been there!!! If you would have gotten a tamborine at the Dublin gig you would have given it to me as a "thank you"..right? :D

Marina is such a polite person.....although she was probably cursing him in four languages in her head.... :D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    La la la la la la la la la la la (Blocking out all talk of a gig that may have happened in London this week) la la la la la la la la la la la la la!!!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Does anyone know anyone who wants to buy some Chillis tickets for Glasgow in August? I bought them and was duely told by my kids last week that it is GCSE results day and they will be deeply offended if I am not there with them! Last year I was in Dublin for a certain gig, this year, as its my last at my school (I quit cos the head of humanities is a dickhead) I would like to be there - now have two standing tickets to get rid of!

xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    foxymop79 wrote:
    La la la la la la la la la la la (Blocking out all talk of a gig that may have happened in London this week) la la la la la la la la la la la la la!!!
    What gig? :confused:

How's it going foxy? Sorted all your music out for the wedding? :D
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    OK... so wherever my next gig is can we please go with:

Release, Go, Last Exit, Habit, Brain of J, Breakerfall, Get Right, Deep, Glorified G, Not For You, In My Tree, Wishlist, Red Mosquito, Satan's Bed, Rats, MFC, Tremor Christ, In Hiding, Smile, Thin Air, Sleight Of Hand, You Are, Garden

Encore 1: Of The Girl, Sometimes, Thumbing My Way, Light Years, Alone, Come Back

Encore 2: Wash, Oceans, Off He Goes, Footsteps, Love Reign O'er Me

:D:D

Thankyou :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    UKDave wrote:
    OK... so wherever my next gig is can we please go with:

Release, Go, Last Exit, Habit, Brain of J, Breakerfall, Get Right, Deep, Glorified G, Not For You, In My Tree, Wishlist, Red Mosquito, Satan's Bed, Rats, MFC, Tremor Christ, In Hiding, Smile, Thin Air, Sleight Of Hand, You Are, Garden

Encore 1: Of The Girl, Sometimes, Thumbing My Way, Light Years, Alone, Come Back

Encore 2: Wash, Oceans, Off He Goes, Footsteps, Love Reign O'er Me

:D:D

Thankyou :o

A rather chilled set list there Dave. I agree with Thin Air though! :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
  • Everyone i met in london was fuckin great! What a weekend! Hope its all the same people next time!!!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Dublin or London.....Dublin or London :confused:

Daddy or chips??? The eternal questions??
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Dublin or London.....Dublin or London :confused:

Daddy or chips??? The eternal questions??
    So everyone's posting in here now London's over?! Or not?

I'm :confused:
    So everyone's posting in here now London's over?! Or not?

I'm :confused:

Both ;)

Confusion over :confused:
    I need a coffee!
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I think the London thread should really take over from this one. It really would make more sense.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    Both ;)

Confusion over :confused:
    I'm sticking with this one for now... I'm just more comfortable here :)

I don't know... out of the 4 I've been to, it's literally impossible to pick a favourite cos they were ALL so special in their own different ways... I'm sure it's like picking your favourite kid.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I think the London thread should really take over from this one. It really would make more sense.

I agree with Hitchy on this.
    i'm sorta out of this one... its the same folk on the London one plus Soupy and Surfy are there as well.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    I don't know... out of the 4 I've been to, it's literally impossible to pick a favourite cos they were ALL so special in their own different ways... I'm sure it's like picking your favourite kid.

well, i've got 1 kid, and have only seen 3 shows... all in London... so it's pretty easy, my best show was... London, baby! :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    well, i've got 1 kid, and have only seen 3 shows... all in London... so it's pretty easy, my best show was... London, baby! :D

:D
    I need a coffee!
  • Let the shit jokes resume...
    Let the shit jokes resume...

What do you call a dear with no eyes????

NO EYE DEAR (NO IDEA) :D
    I need a coffee!
  • swedeswede Posts: 558
    al loves me when im wearing a wig
  • swede wrote:
    al loves me when im wearing a wig
    Get those pictures up fool!
    july 2nd!

but robin u missed out so bad...

the club was soooo funny. al serenaded me in the circle when i put the wig on... friggen hilarious
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    we need pictures!
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    SOON!! hahahaha
  • swede wrote:
    SOON!! hahahaha
    You at the airport?

I wish I'd have come to the pub, but had no money at all :( Glad you guys had fun though
    nah airport tomorrow morning

nuts!

i miss u guys already n i havent even left yet..
  • swede wrote:
    nah airport tomorrow morning

nuts!

i miss u guys already n i havent even left yet..
    The feeling is mutual my friend..
    then don't leave!
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning people....

My house is so quiet and empty.. everyone is gone :(:(
    awww *hug*

rita, your bbq was fantastic. thank you so much!!