Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    redrock wrote:
    We need stoney with her countdown :D

*ahem* Allow me to continue.

4 weeks, 1 day, 23 hours and 5 minutes. :D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I would think so, but check with HH, I'm just along for the ride, she is the brains of the operation....
    Hahahahahahahahahaha :D Oh dear - we're completely fucked then! :o

Buru yep Sunday sounds like a plan definitely. So what we can do then is go to Galway the Saturday, stay Saturday night and then meet Buru Sunday and go to Clare or Kerry - two other gorgeous places. I think that's a plan - any objections?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    LMFAO.....Yeah I saw the "high and mighty" comment too.....

I think I may start a thread over there this evening when I get home and let those folks know how unfortunate it is let the porch degrade to the level of people that are over there now days. It seems like over the past 6 months or so, everyone over there, I mean, almost everyone over there turned into a huge prick. It's like "i'm the bigger fan", "no I'm the bigger fan".....

WHO GIVES A FUCK......just listen to the music........

but I will refrain from my lecture as of now....

I a bigger fan than all of you :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I a bigger fan than all of you :D:D:D

Are ya fuck!!! :mad:

It's me I tell ya, MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Sit down, put your head between you legs and breath slowly :D Oh but don't fart ;)

So any nice fairies around :confused:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Sit down, put your head between you legs and breath slowly :D Oh but don't fart ;)

So any nice fairies around :confused:

Lol, so that's what you're into these days Al? :p

Thought you've a girlfriend :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    why u ask AL ??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Lol, so that's what you're into these days Al? :p

Thought you've a girlfriend :confused:

No its not and yes I have :D, just trying to save you some embarressment ;)

V V wrote:
    why u ask AL ??

As I said yesterday my car service is costing me almost €1000 so no boots for me and I was pining an LA and Gorge boot....but I don't know if the boot fairy is around :o
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    As I said yesterday my car service is costing me almost €1000 so no boots for me and I was pining an LA and Gorge boot....but I don't know if the boot fairy is around :o

how can it cost that much???? :(

anyway, i have boots aplenty... i somehow managed to acquire all 2005 Canada/US tour the other day :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

so you have the Showbox DVD now then :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

I got confirmation of the dispatch of my goodies (including Showbox) from 10C yesterday :)

Now have 4-8 weeks to await their arrival :mad:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    how can it cost that much???? :(

anyway, i have boots aplenty... i somehow managed to acquire all 2005 Canada/US tour the other day :cool:

Had to get 4 new tyres and they gave me Michelen's = €260, I need to get a cap for my fan chain (or something like that...if it goes I'll need a new engine :( ) = €300 and then general repair....fucking nightmare :mad:

What whould you recommend bootwise ??

I've had it for ages (since before it was released) :D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    Ah ha! So it's whoever OWNS the most is the biggest fan??? Right? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Still me :D
    I need a coffee!

yeah sure.... whatever :)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Still me :D

:confused: I met a girl from school a couple of months ago who I hadn't seen in about 10 years and she mentioned Pearl Jam to me - people associate me with Pearl Jam :cool: so THERE!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:

I've had it for ages (since before it was released) :D:D:D:D

i actually stole the cameras that were used to film it... copied it onto my video at home and then run back to the gig and put them back where i 'found' them... so actually its me :)

but we could be equal big fan twins if you like... :)
    :confused: I met a girl from school a couple of months ago who I hadn't seen in about 10 years and she mentioned Pearl Jam to me - people associate me with Pearl Jam :cool: so THERE!

were you wearing your Astoria tshirt and walking down the street chanting "I'm going to The Point on the 23rd of August to see.. PEARL JAM!!!!" whilst gluing pictures of PJ to your fingers and forehead... maybe thats what made her think of PJ when she met you!!!

i'm so fucking obsessed i've managed to persuade the UK's only tribute band to play in my home town... i even offered to put up posters of the gig... and i never volunteer for fuck all!!!

Everyone associates me with PJ due to my bedroom being covered (including ceiling) while in my teens and then getting my Stickman tat as a teenager :p

i actually stole the cameras that were used to film it... copied it onto my video at home and then run back to the gig and put them back where i 'found' them... so actually its me :)

but we could be equal big fan twins if you like... :)

Okey dokey twinarino ;)
    I need a coffee!
    were you wearing your Astoria tshirt and walking down the street chanting "I'm going to The Point on the 23rd of August to see.. PEARL JAM!!!!" whilst gluing pictures of PJ to your fingers and forehead... maybe thats what made her think of PJ when she met you!!!

i'm so fucking obsessed i've managed to persuade the UK's only tribute band to play in my home town... i even offered to put up posters of the gig... and i never volunteer for fuck all!!!
    Lol, yeh maybe that's why! :D So that makes me an even BIGGER fan :D

Lol, well any band that plays in my pub at home, I MAKE them play PJ even if they only know alive and then I buy them drinks for the rest of the night... well no not really... but I go on about it for a while.

Ok, photobucket question... ya know under each picture it has a link for Url, tag and img? What do each one mean? Cos I know when some people post A picture from photobucket, sometimes you only get to see the one picture, other times you can go through their whole photo album and stuff like that... so what do they mean?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Ok, photobucket question... ya know under each picture it has a link for Url, tag and img? What do each one mean? Cos I know when some people post A picture from photobucket, sometimes you only get to see the one picture, other times you can go through their whole photo album and stuff like that... so what do they mean?
    :confused: Come on, it's not like dunk to pass up an opportunity to show off how much he knows :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :confused: Come on, it's not like dunk to pass up an opportunity to show off how much he knows :D

Can't help sorry :(
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

Url I presume is the link to the individual picture (I haven't looked at photobucket in a long time) :o so if they only wanted to show you a single picture rather than the album that's the link they would give you.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Url I presume is the link to the individual picture (I haven't looked at photobucket in a long time) :o
    :o see I thought that would be img :confused:

Maybe it explains this stuff somewhere.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

i do actually know this :)

URL is for posting it on here as a link

TAG is for embedding it into HTML type of stuff... (like myspace)

IMG is for posting it onto forums that allow pics to be posted (remember the one we used to be on when we were banned from here!!)

you can let people see your whole album or you can URL individual files!!
    i'm so tired , i have no energy , i need to sleep :(
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    i'm so tired , i have no energy , i need to sleep :(

Put your head down....close your eyes and drift away.....dream of meeting me in Dublin.....and wake up wet :eek: :D (from the heat obviously)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Put your head down....close your eyes and drift away.....dream of meeting Eddie in Dublin.....and wake up wet :eek: :D (from the heat obviously)

ok Al sounds good
    hey kids.... i'm ordering the PJ in Dublin badges today :cool:
    hey kids.... i'm ordering the PJ in Dublin badges today :cool:

What's this all about :confused:
    I need a coffee!