Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Not quite sure where me will be that day, I'll have to ask my guide if we will be back from the west by then.

I think HH and I will quere pretty early........

Oh god not you as well! ;):D I don't do early :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ronyrony Posts: 212
    anyone have any idea what time the 10c ticket booths have been opening on the us legs?

i would assume they would be about the same time ,no?
    rony wrote:
    anyone have any idea what time the 10c ticket booths have been opening on the us legs?

i would assume they would be about the same time ,no?

I dunno but I think someone mentioned that they open at 12. They could be wrong though, can't even remember who said it now. :confused:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • jeaubongjeaubong Posts: 132
    I think there is a Hard Rock Cafe somewhere in Dublin, me and my mum were gonna try and find that.
    I'm gonna get in the 10c line as early as I can :)
    the only hard rock place i know in dublin is the point...and it'll be rocking hard on the 23rd.
    "\O/"
    ` | '
    _/ \_
  • jeaubongjeaubong Posts: 132
    Not quite sure where me will be that day, I'll have to ask my guide if we will be back from the west by then.

if anyone has a dublin itinerary for both days let me know. not planning to be in the line early...like to cover all the must see-must do in dublin as long as i don't miss the must see eddie's pre-set.
    "\O/"
    ` | '
    _/ \_
  • ronyrony Posts: 212
    jeaubong wrote:
    like to cover all the must see-must do in dublin

maybe i'm just immune to all the great stuff in dublin but there really isn't alot of "must see things" here.

maybe i need to see Dublin through the eyes of a tourist
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Early (ish) morning bump for Dublin! A good one today :)

New names on the thread - all need to get on the Dublin blog so we know who everyone is! Byrnzie... please :D:D

Everybody is wondering when everyone else is arriving/departing. Would it be useful to have a post with our flight details for those who want to meet up? Bet some people will be arriving or leaving similar times. Some may want to play tourist together!! What do you guys think? I know we haphazardly mentioned flight times but nothing 'organised' (oohhh... that sounds like a stoney word!!).
    Not only is it Mr Stone Gossard's today it is also now 4 weeks and 6 days until THE gig!

Did you guys realise that PJ are only playing 3 more shows before THE gig :D:D

You might have guessed I'm in a happy bouncy mood today :D:D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    it is also now 4 weeks and 6 days until THE gig!

But who's counting...... ME!!!!!:D:D
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095

Ah yeh, we have to come back to Dublin on the 22nd - we've a few people to meet at the airport :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Oh god not you as well! ;):D I don't do early :cool:
    Hahahahaha... I'll have yas all up at the crack of dawn that morning :)

I don't usually do early either but for Pearl Jam I JUST might make an exception :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    jeaubong wrote:
    if anyone has a dublin itinerary for both days let me know. not planning to be in the line early...like to cover all the must see-must do in dublin as long as i don't miss the must see eddie's pre-set.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/sightseeing/cityTour.aspx

This sightseeing tour of Dublin is pretty good - tickets are 14 euro apparently and are valid for 24 hours - you can hop on and off. I did it last year when some tourists gave me and my friend their still valid tickets and I really enjoyed it. It covers all the main places of interest - I've never done the Guiness or the Jameson tour but obviously they're big tourist places. But, if you can, please please please do the tour of Kilmainham Gaol if you are interested in, or want to know anything about Irish history (stop no. 15). It's just a brilliant tour.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    Early (ish) morning bump for Dublin! A good one today :)

New names on the thread - all need to get on the Dublin blog so we know who everyone is! Byrnzie... please :D:D

Everybody is wondering when everyone else is arriving/departing. Would it be useful to have a post with our flight details for those who want to meet up? Bet some people will be arriving or leaving similar times. Some may want to play tourist together!! What do you guys think? I know we haphazardly mentioned flight times but nothing 'organised' (oohhh... that sounds like a stoney word!!).
    Right, I suppose it's my turn to do something, lol. I'll do a thread like this with everyones times and stuff and update the first post all the time - what will I call it so that people can see it?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Right, I suppose it's my turn to do something, lol. I'll do a thread like this with everyones times and stuff and update the first post all the time - what will I call it so that people can see it?

Call it

Helen's Dublin Schedule :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Call it

Helen's Dublin Schedule :D

Lol, well I think Dublin schedule will do :D . Don't want to confuse people and make them think that I'm meeting EVERYONE at the airport :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Maybe 'Dublin Schedule (add your flight details)' or something similar. Like that it is obvious what the thread is for so we don't have to keep on mentioning it in the Dublin thread.

Those that want to meet up can then get in touch with each other or try to organise something.. (that 'organise' word again......)
    redrock wrote:
    Maybe 'Dublin Schedule (add your flight details)' or something similar. Like that it is obvious what the thread is for so we don't have to keep on mentioning it in the Dublin thread.

Those that want to meet up can then get in touch with each other or try to organise something.. (that 'organise' word again......)

Lol, I know, I cringe at that word now, lol.

Well 'Dublin schedule' it is :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    [size=+2]Listen up everyone going to Dublin!![/size]

HH has created a new thread Dublin Schedules so we can all share our flight info (if you want to!). Will help with all those wanting to meet up, share taxis, etc!

So... if you're going to Dublin, put your details here....

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=207121

EDIT: BYRNZIE....... Do you think you could put a link to this thread on your Dublin blog??? Pretty please..... :D Thanks!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ok how very organised of u :)

I will get LuW to do ours cos i can never remember :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Man I am even more excited after seeing storytellers :D:D:D

23 is sooooooo close I think I just wet myself :eek: ...play it cool Al no-one will notice :cool:
    I need a coffee!
    Hi Al! What's that wet patch then????? Wet yourself??? :D
    redrock wrote:
    Hi Al! What's that wet patch then????? Wet yourself??? :D

:eek: Erm, no I, erm spilt my coffee :eek:

*shit she sees everything...even accross the water :mad:*
    I need a coffee!
    When my daughter was really little, she thought I was a witch (a kind one) and that I had 'powers' :D:D

Now she just thinks I'm a witch :D:D
    redrock wrote:
    When my daughter was really little, she thought I was a witch (a kind one) and that I had 'powers' :D:D

Now she just thinks I'm a witch :D:D

She's right.....but you need to replace the W with a B :eek: ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    EDIT: BYRNZIE....... Do you think you could put a link to this thread on your Dublin blog??? Pretty please..... :D Thanks!

Good morning beautiful people!! I must apologize for my absences from this thread. I've been engrossed in ranting and raving on a moving train and am guilty of neglecting you. Sorry! It's like an addiction over there, and is bad for your health. I advise you all to steer well clear of it.

redrock, I'll get on the job pronto! (Only because yiou asked me so nicely!) :D
    Irish Al wrote:
    She's right.....but you need to replace the W with a B :eek: ;)

She thinks that as well sometimes! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Good morning beautiful people!! I must apologize for my absences from this thread. I've been engrossed in ranting and raving on a moving train and am guilty of neglecting you. Sorry! It's like an addiction over there, and is bad for your health. I advise you all to steer well clear of it.

redrock, I'll get on the job pronto! (Only because yiou asked me so nicely!) :D

Thanks Big B!!!! I don't even start on Moving Train. I'd be ranting and raving 24hrs a day on that one. A lot of the threads get me soooo fired up I'd probably wear my fingers to the bone arguing!
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks Big B!!!! I don't even start on Moving Train. I'd be ranting and raving 24hrs a day on that one. A lot of the threads get me soooo fired up I'd probably wear my fingers to the bone arguing!

I definitely keep away from there....too much stupidity :D
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Irish Al wrote:
    I definitely keep away from there....too much stupidity :D

Apart from my nuggets of wisdom over there, right? :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Apart from my nuggets of wisdom over there, right? :D

Oh, erm, yes All except for Byrnzie :o
    I need a coffee!