Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Just bring shampoo and wait for a downpour.....

:D Good thinking! Shouldn't have to wait too long anyway :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Really, I thought it was someone who hogged all the warts? :confused:

yes actually that is a better description than mine
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    its a fuckin warthog... a wart hog is a skin complaint/pig hybrid...

:confused: Huh? :o Did somebody say something? Helloooooooo?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oh no :rolleyes: I see dunky's having a 'look at me, see what I can do' day! :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    thanks Chimestar Deluxe :)

VV let me know the other day.... i'm gonna grow my hair to stupendificationally fantasmagorically immense fuzzyness in honour of this band of riffage and .....ehhh.... high pitched vocal technique

bonfire night they are playing Glasgow :cool:

Ah sorry only realised today :o

Also they are playing Astoria tomorrow but think I'll take the 'sold out' at it's word this time. One trip to the Astoria in a week is good enough :D:p

Ah Glasgow is on a Sunday too ... hmm ... maybe a trip to visit the folks is in order ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

[size=+5]Speak up please! I can't hear you! Something about dwarfs on the bog?[/size]
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:
    [size=+5]Speak up please! I can't hear you! Something about dwarfs on the bog?[/size]

shut up! :eek: that hurts my ears!

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    shut up! :eek: that hurts my ears!

:p

Sorry! :o;)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Sorry! :o;)

no worries. glad you stopped it. :);)

well, anything I've missed while being away? :D anyone missed me? ;):D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    i think thats genuinely insane... governments shouldnt have any power over a person and what they HAVE to do in life... as an american might say... "that sucks big time" :(

that sucks BIG time
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    that sucks BIG time

Originally Posted by dunkman1974
    i think thats genuinely insane... governments shouldnt have any power over a person and what they HAVE to do in life... as an american might say... "that sucks big time"

We're still made to spend 11 -12 years at school. It's all relative. I think military service would do a lot of the useless chav's we've got running around in this country some good. Or maybe they should be sent to the school of rock?
    that sucks BIG time

oh why are you all being so loud today? :confused: :rolleyes: :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    i think thats genuinely insane... governments shouldnt have any power over a person and what they HAVE to do in life... as an american might say... "that sucks big time"

We're still made to spend 11 -12 years at school. It's all relative. I think military service would do a lot of the useless chav's we've got running around in this country some good. Or maybe they should be sent to the school of rock?

it really sucks that he has to go (and that other guys have to go) but yeh, Byrnz, I think you've got a point.. to some it does do a lot of good. there are people who have the opportunity to get into shape there, people who make a lot of friends there..

I've got 3 friends in the army at the mo.. one of them likes it a lot, of one of them I haven't heard for a while as he's further away and one of them really hates it.. :( well, some of that is because he's never been good with authority figures but still he's somewhat miserable. and he has to serve for a year! :eek:
    eMMI wrote:
    oh why are you all being so loud today? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

[size=+5]It's fun to be noisy!!! Nah nah na nah nah!!![/size]
    Byrnzie wrote:

[size=+5]FINE![/size]
    that sucks BIG time
    Lol, what the FUCK is wrong with everyone today?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    Byrnzie wrote:

[size=-25] We've got to very very quiet[/size]
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Lol, what the FUCK is wrong with everyone today?

it's some kind of madness!!!!!

:eek:

:p:D
    [size=-25] We've got to very very quiet[/size]

why? :confused:

did you know that [size=-50]whispering[/size] is really straining to your voice and throat?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:

we're made to go to school for 11-12 years for our own benefit... not for the benefit of killing people... education versus running around fields with sticks being shouted at by imbeciles is a moot argument.... the stick thing wins every time! :D

I agree with chavs being sent to some form of military nuthouse for the troglodyte generation.... but clever fuckers like you or I shouldnt HAVE to do military service just because our government says so... taxes fair enough, but no-one has the right to say whether I should join a killing organisation and even maybe have to give up my life!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Is all that shouting finished? Can I take my fingers out of my ears now?
    redrock wrote:
    Is all that shouting finished? Can I take my fingers out of my ears now?

I think you can. at least newagehippie told us to be quiet. :confused::)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thank god... All this was giving me a headache!
    redrock wrote:
    Thank god... All this was giving me a headache!

I know!

you'd think that living with a 9-, 12,- 16- and a 17- (to be 18 this year) year old would prepare you for something like that but NNNOOOOO. :rolleyes:

:D
    eMMI wrote:
    it's some kind of madness!!!!!

:eek:

:p:D
    It's a bit time consuming though all this enlarging and colouring shite! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Byrnzie wrote:

I wouldn't mind going to the School of Rock
    at all :p

and the required courses that I would take... would be only the courses that I require...
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    It's a bit time consuming though all this enlarging and colouring shite! :D

haha yes, I have no patience for it
    too lazy :p

I can go as far as some emoticon use
    :):D:p :( :eek: :mad: :cool: :rolleyes: :o:confused:

that's all!
    Buru wrote:
    haha yes, I have no patience for it
    too lazy :p

I can go as far as some emoticon use
    :):D:p :( :eek: :mad: :cool: :rolleyes: :o:confused:

that's all!

Yep :D I can manage that. With the enlarging and colouring I keep having to check it and check it and check it in case it comes out like [colour-red][size50]this [/colour][size] and I look really really silly :o

The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Here's me by the way, so Helen and Newage recognize me, lol
    (and others... I think I will be recognizable due to the argentina flag, shirt, etc though)

http://www.myspace.com/buru

I've chopped off my hair though, about shoulder length now
    we're made to go to school for 11-12 years for our own benefit... not for the benefit of killing people... education versus running around fields with sticks being shouted at by imbeciles is a moot argument.... the stick thing wins every time! :D

I agree with chavs being sent to some form of military nuthouse for the troglodyte generation.... but clever fuckers like you or I shouldnt HAVE to do military service just because our government says so... taxes fair enough, but no-one has the right to say whether I should join a killing organisation and even maybe have to give up my life!!!

I wasn't really thinking of having to become part of a Killing organisation, but was thinking more of the discipline side of it all, which I think can be a good thing. Not discipline in terms of learning to be obedient and/or servile, but discipline in terms of self discipline and aquiring a sense of focus. Maybe there could be a years compulsory service within an organisation in which you would be taught survival techniques, and living in the great outdoors e.t.c. An army minus the killing. That sort of thing.