Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Yeah I had a meeting earlier this morning and another one tomorrow late morning. Fun!

But on the plus side Dave you have two gorgeous women coming to stay with you this weekend ;):D

Very true... ;):D means I'm tidying and cleaning tonight then!!! :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    UKDave wrote:
    Very true... ;):D means I'm tidying and cleaning tonight then!!! :o

Nah no need to worry. I'm bringing a nice bottle of wine with me too :D Wolfblass red :D Or I have white if people prefer
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Nah no need to worry. I'm bringing a nice bottle of wine with me too :D Wolfblass red :D Or I have white if people prefer

Nice choice!!!! ;):D

A week ago I'd have said it was definately White weather but now not so sure... could always bring both... :rolleyes: ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Nice choice!!!! ;):D

A week ago I'd have said it was definately White weather but now not so sure... could always bring both... :rolleyes: ;)

If both will fit then yes I will! :D My case should hold both, if it doesn't I'll throw out some clothes :eek: :D

Right gotta go, catch you later mate.

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    If both will fit then yes I will! :D My case should hold both, if it doesn't I'll throw out some clothes :eek: :D

Right gotta go, catch you later mate.

Yeah no worries.... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    But on the plus side Dave you have two gorgeous women coming to stay with you this weekend ;):D

jammy fucker :):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

:D:D;):p
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12

LOL. Well in fairness WE DID invite you but no, you were busy or something ;):p

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=3414127#post3414127

This isn't for me, I've got my tickets, but for a really good friend, I'd really appreciate anyone being able to able. Cheers. :)

PEACE
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095

You bastards never fucking invited me :mad:

Lol, just kidding of course :) I got that Friday feeling :) oooooooooohhh yeh, who's with me??

Al, where the fuck are ya? I think it's time we start getting excited about and talking non stop about.... OXEGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    You bastards never fucking invited me :mad:

Lol, just kidding of course :) I got that Friday feeling :) oooooooooohhh yeh, who's with me??

Al, where the fuck are ya? I think it's time we start getting excited about and talking non stop about.... OXEGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

What's oxegen? :confused:

Yes I have that friday feeling. Three day weekend, nice :D :cool:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    What's oxegen? :confused:

Yes I have that friday feeling. Three day weekend, nice :D :cool:

Oxegen is our T in the park thing - the who, RHCP, wolfmother and millions of bands that I'm not all that bothered about but will probably absolutely LOVE in about three weeks :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I think it's time we start getting excited about and talking non stop about.... OXEGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

is this on the same weekend as T in the Park then? some fuckin great bands playing!!!

I cant go to T in the Park... but hope its on telly :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

more skint than busy.... but i wish i was with you lot!! sounds fabbie doo!!!! :)

can you all go mental during Baba please :D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    heyh all. :)

how's the weather in where you are? just wondering cause we've got rain. :( and we were supposed to go on for a picnic later today..

ah well, at least we've got.. ahem.. beverages. :D;):D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    how's the weather in where you are? just wondering cause we've got rain. :( and we were supposed to go on for a picnic later today..

very cloudy today Ems... its kinda warmish (compared to last few days anyway... we had fricking rain storms and 50mph winds up unil yesterday.... its fuckin end of June :confused: )
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    eMMI wrote:
    heyh all. :)

arrrrrrrrr it's nice n sunny here ! winds a bit nippy tho.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    very cloudy today Ems... its kinda warmish (compared to last few days anyway... we had fricking rain storms and 50mph winds up unil yesterday.... its fuckin end of June :confused:)

yeh, it's warm here too. :confused: I woke up in the middle of the night last night cause it was so damn hot, I couldn't sleep. :o
    I kinda wish it would rain RIGHT NOW so that the air would "clear up" and then it maybe wouldn't rain later..
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    V V wrote:
    arrrrrrrrr it's nice n sunny here ! winds a bit nippy tho.

no wind here. :D everything's still.
    It's beautiful here today - after a shit week, rain and wind felt like October... looks like the summer's back... and just in time for the weekend.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    It's beautiful here today - after a shit week, rain and wind felt like October... looks like the summer's back... and just in time for the weekend.

lol. that's just fecking unfair!! :eek: :p

ah well, it always rains in Midsummer really.. :rolleyes: :D
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. that's just fecking unfair!! :eek: :p

ah well, it always rains in Midsummer really.. :rolleyes: :D
    Well yours might change tomorrow :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Well yours might change tomorrow :o

ah, doesn't matter really. I'm telling you, every frigging year it rains on Midsummer. (technically, today is Midsummer's eve or something but this is the day everybody parties. :D )

as long as it's nice weather in July and August. :D
    more skint than busy.... but i wish i was with you lot!! sounds fabbie doo!!!! :)

can you all go mental during Baba please :D

Ahh ok. Yes if they play it, I at least will go mental :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    Helen send some of your sun up north for a while !!!!
    As I should have already known as it's my weekend off the sun has gone hiding here - it's a bit on the dull side but dry so I guess I can't complain all that much.

After a few miserable weeks I've got to get myself in the mindset of looking forward to our Dublin adventure !
    ( which I'm sure won't take that long )
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good afternoon all! How's it going? Been a couple of days without internet (my modem had a stroke) and it was driving me NUTS... but all fixed now.... :D
    redrock wrote:
    Good afternoon all! How's it going? Been a couple of days without internet (my modem had a stroke) and it was driving me NUTS... but all fixed now.... :D

hey hey. :D good to have you back. :)
    siochan wrote:
    Helen send some of your sun up north for a while !!!!
    As I should have already known as it's my weekend off the sun has gone hiding here - it's a bit on the dull side but dry so I guess I can't complain all that much.

After a few miserable weeks I've got to get myself in the mindset of looking forward to our Dublin adventure !
    ( which I'm sure won't take that long )
    Hey you - it's good to see you back here and I hope you're well :o

I'm sure our sun will be heading up to you in the morning... so get the bbq and the chairs and the bulmers on the ready :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:

We'd been discussing you :cool:

Grrr :mad:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I know... bloody hell, you're not around and all kinds of things are said behind your back....

Grrrrr