Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hi marina :D
    (lucky lucky gril)

dont think so , when do you land in the UK ???

yucky looking day today and I really feel the need to get outof thehouse , but where to ????
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Marina, next time you're on, drop me a pm with a number you can be reached on in the UK. Or just text me one when you are in the UK! :D
  • redrock wrote:
    So... the boys are going to be busy this year.... wonder what that means? Maybe a new album? :D
    must... get... saving :eek:

well bonaroo is the main rumour right now and I'd HAVE to go to that if it came up... I'm really sold on the idea of camping at a festival in tennessee :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    yay golden globe for the lovely Mr. Vedder , damn shame no party = no new pics of ed :(

and yay i got a babysitter TG, as i have got 24 friends coming on saturday to a local pub for a drunken game of skittles :D

has anyone got any rumours about rage playing in the UK , i know they are going to Lissbon, but plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz UK
    anyone rob ???
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    hi marina :D
    (lucky lucky gril)

dont think so , when do you land in the UK ???

yucky looking day today and I really feel the need to get outof thehouse , but where to ????

I arrive the 24th
    I don't have a phone number yet, I'll work it out when I get there and text or pm either you or Rita. :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Hello everyone. Just thought I would drop in, it's been waaaaaayyyyy to long. Hope all is well, hope I can make it back to the other side of the world this year, but not looking very optimistic. If PJ play Bonaroo, everyone needs to come.......it's like a four hour drive from my house, so I will be there all weekend.....it's a rockin good time........take care....PEACE.
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Hello everyone. Just thought I would drop in, it's been waaaaaayyyyy to long. Hope all is well, hope I can make it back to the other side of the world this year, but not looking very optimistic. If PJ play Bonaroo, everyone needs to come.......it's like a four hour drive from my house, so I will be there all weekend.....it's a rockin good time........take care....PEACE.
    jaysus, would ya look who it is? :eek: how the fuck are ya? I'll definitely be going to bonaroo if it happens anyway.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jaysus, would ya look who it is? :eek: how the fuck are ya? I'll definitely be going to bonaroo if it happens anyway.

Crazy guest appearance....right?? ANyway, I am really good, life is starting to make sense.......

"surfaced and all the world was enlightened"......
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Crazy guest appearance....right?? ANyway, I am really good, life is starting to make sense.......

"surfaced and all the world was enlightened"......
    :) sounds interesting. So what have you been up to then? I'm intrigued now :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Hello everyone. Just thought I would drop in, it's been waaaaaayyyyy to long.
    :eek: CASEY!!!!:eek: Helloooooooooo Darlin'! You don't stop by enough... get back in here! xxx

Hello everyone.. yeah.. a lovely golden globe for Eddie! :D Well deserved too.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I can't believe this thread is still going. You guys are dedicated, i'll give you that.

I actually listened to the Dublin boot the other day. :cool:
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    Brought back some great memories, I bet!
    Heather, if you come around here today....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    vedder soup is back in Australia!!! :) :( :confused:
    cant wait to see what tour plans come out soon.
    i want to be back on the road with the jamily!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • vedder soup is back in Australia!!! :) :( :confused:
    cant wait to see what tour plans come out soon.
    i want to be back on the road with the jamily!
    ah me too! Really need to start saving right about now :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Got my ITW Vinyl...I'm such a pj sucker....but I suppose I'm not alone here :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Got my ITW Vinyl...I'm such a pj sucker....but I suppose I'm not alone here :rolleyes:

Did you see this? You could have more ... and shipping is cheaper than 10c :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Chime wrote:
    Did you see this? You could have more ... and shipping is cheaper than 10c :o

I did indeed...but 1 is enough for me thanks ;):p
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hi all :)

I be a li'l sick today, my chest is mad sore and I'm coughing like a 40-year-old 100-smokes-a-day knacker on the 78a... bleugh.

How are we all keeping today?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    I did indeed...but 1 is enough for me thanks ;):p

Of course it is ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    **warning moaning old hag**

a gential reminder to all to pay your bills on time !!!

not be a fat rich bastard thinking its ok to sit on an invoice and be way over due and assume that it wont matter if u send ur cheque a few weeks late GRRRRR
    it does matter ppl's wages depend on that money and if they dont get paid they cant pay others and everyone goes way over drawn and the fat rich bankers charge them for it OK ?

good :D xxxx
    V V wrote:
    **warning moaning old hag**

a gential reminder ...

teeheehee... a genital reminder... (i know its not what it says but I'd looove to get genital reminders to pay bills!)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    teeheehee... a genital reminder... (i know its not what it says but I'd looove to get genital reminders to pay bills!)

i was so close to putting that hahahahahaha
  • ok, since more of the Paddys day lot post here than in the Paddys day group on facebook :rolleyes: any ideas? Jenny? :o

I was thinking the Thursday night just the Temple Bar, will be very lively. Then Friday night we were discussing it in Birmingham and they wanna go to Whelans again, which I'm up for :)

Any ideas for Saturday or Sunday?

On the Monday I'd LOVE to organise a big picnic in the phoenix park with lotsa drink and music and stuff... but you could never depend on the weather :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    ok, since more of the Paddys day lot post here than in the Paddys day group on facebook, any ideas? Jenny?

I was thinking the Thursday night just the Temple Bar, will be very lively. Then Friday night we were discussing it in Birmingham and they wanna go to Whelans again, which I'm up for :)

Any ideas for Saturday or Sunday?

On the Monday I'd LOVE to organise a big picnic in the phoenix park with lotsa drink and music and stuff... but you could never depend on the weather :(

well I'll be working a lot over paddys weekend unfortunately. I'll be good for the Sat night, but I dunno bout the rest, it'll involve a lot of early mornings/day time sleeping. Its one of those things I won't know about until the week before.

Anywho, how bout the Foggy for random pints? Umm... picnic would be pretty awesome, or maybe a bbq somewhere? but yeah, here's hoping weather isn't gonna be like last year :) Just looked at the Paddys day festival site, and there's gonna be a full list of stuff up in Feb, but for now there's a fun fair :p I'm really crap at ideas, and there's really feck all to do here 'cept drink :o
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Ah shite, no way you could get out of it? :o that's a pain in the arse.

Ooohh... a BBQ would be great but lotsa work involved and lotsa cleaning up afterwards compared to a picnic :o . I spose at least if I plan a picnic, if the weather's bad we could just eat it in the house :D . I was also thinking of something like that for the Monday cos there'll be some people going home so going into town may be difficult... at least the park is pretty close to me. I've also been thinking of how, on other trips, people have been keeping the costs down by staying in and drinking at least one of the nights, and some people aren't gonna be able to really really afford a proper long weekend in Dublin.

I was thinking the foggy dew also but I brought them there last year and don't wanna repeat too many places... but if they wanted to that's fine, I'm not opposed to much.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • And with Saturday being the big day and all and having to be in early for the rugby, we're gonna need somewhere similar (but different :D ) to the mercantile... i.e. big, serves food and shows rugby :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I cannae take too many holidays, I've big plans for the summer, and possibly Australia late in the year too. I'll be finished about 4 on the Thurs and Fri, starting at 9am. Then on Sat working pretty much all day, then in at 6.30am on the Monday morning. I needs the o/t!

And you and yer feckin rugby :p How about somewhere not in town? Then ye have the whole hassle of bringing people to and from places, but maybe out in Ballsbridge? Or Howl at the Moon? Tis pretty big and does food :) anywhere I can think of will be a bit of a trek for ye!

As for night life, well since its a budget thingy I assume not too many would be on for headin to gigs?? don't think the Pearl Jem lads are able to play :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • ah shite, you're definitely gonna be busy then :o but yeh, I like the overtime idea :)

I WAS considering somewhere out of town or not right in the city centre... cos I don't think anyone bothered looking at the parade last year anywya :D and anywhere else will be just as busy. Never been to howl at the moon though. Any good? We can definitely go for something a bit different for the Saturday anyway... unless people want to go to the city centre... but nobody's posting in the group... so fuck em! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    Of course it is ;)

Does anybody else see a little orange man running instead of the wink emoticon in the quote above?

I also see a lil' printer here instead of the : o emoticon.
    Chime wrote:
    You could have more ... and shipping is cheaper than 10c :o

Is is just me? Are images joining the 'voices' now?