I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Fuckers!! :mad:
    No need to be so pissy... you did get the 30000th reply :p
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    No need to be so pissy... you did get the 30000th reply :p

I did? :)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    ... and that's the beauty of this thread ... the 30,000th post goes to someone who wasn't in Dublin :D ... congrats Scratchin' :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I still haven't got the Wembley recording. Has anyone got a link to it that doesn't involve that Youkan site which asks me for an e-mail address that I pay for. Whilst we're at it, can someone explain to me what e-mail addresses they use which they pay for? I've never heard of anything like that. Yep, I'm pissed off. Fucking Youkan Schmookan.

got it on my olde-worlde website if you still haven't got it all...

London, baby!!!!!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    got it on my olde-worlde website if you still haven't got it all...

London, baby!!!!!

Nice one geezer!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    i was goin to predict that the 30,000th post was gonna happen on the 2,000th page...

anywho....

Good afternoon everyone!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    *stomps feet and throws a tantrum* I want my box set!!

Getting impatient for new Pearl Jam goodies now! :D

The waiting drove me mad
    It's finally here and i'm impressed

etc etc.

With a satisfying THUD my Gorge set landed on the doormat this morning :D
    Brought it in to work with me... and have promptly set about listening to London, baby! instead... :o
    Oh and I wanna know why they are releasing another version of the TBK2000 DVD before the Italy one!!

wha...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oh oh oh O
    did I tell you
    your devine !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    RIIITTTTAAAAAAA :D

http://www.bbandhisfob.com/images/Dingwalls/DSC_0120.JPG

http://www.bbandhisfob.com/images/Dingwalls/DSC_0127.JPG

there's a couple of other pics with Chris's arm looking along the front row where I can spot a blurry me

"The next day was all about the normal secret (not so secret) Foo small club show at Dingwalls in Camden. Good crew attitudes got us through a very challenging day with flying colors. Load in and out was a long push down a cobblestone alley... hehe.... nightmare. Small stage, almost no lighting and an old beater of a house sound system made this an authentic bar gig and the charm was not lost on bleeding eardrums. But oh my god... had to be in my top three favorite Foo performances ... so powerful and as I stated earlier... honest. Dave honored a rare request... he did wind up instead of learn to fly as asked by a sign held by a sweet fan in the front of the crowd. they haven't played that song but one other time that I can remember in my 8 year career with them. Dave forgot some words in a few songs and fellow comrade Sean thought it would be cute to put up a sign saying NOW HIRING... TELEPROMPTER OPERATOR... inquire within. When Dave saw it... he said "who put that up?"... Sean may have well have had a guilty sign on his head. I don't think Dave was quite as amused as we were. During Stacked Actors Dave threw a guitar.. from the top of the speaker stack into the middle of the stage... I don't think it's too broken. Any other guitar tech might be bummed at this kinda shit... as it creates work for them... but not me. I say that fucking guitar was asking to be thrown... I heard it talking shit throughout that whole song. Sometimes shit just needs breaking... what else can I say? At one point Dave asked who was going to the Live earth show the next day and mentioned that everyone should go because it's for a good cause... to battle global warming. Three kids standing near me actually boo-ed global warming... hehe. "

http://www.bbandhisfob.com/Tour.htm
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Chime wrote:
    RIIITTTTAAAAAAA :D

http://www.bbandhisfob.com/images/Dingwalls/DSC_0120.JPG

http://www.bbandhisfob.com/images/Dingwalls/DSC_0127.JPG

there's a couple of other pics with Chris's arm looking along the front row where I can spot a blurry me

"The next day was all about the normal secret (not so secret) Foo small club show at Dingwalls in Camden. Good crew attitudes got us through a very challenging day with flying colors. Load in and out was a long push down a cobblestone alley... hehe.... nightmare. Small stage, almost no lighting and an old beater of a house sound system made this an authentic bar gig and the charm was not lost on bleeding eardrums. But oh my god... had to be in my top three favorite Foo performances ... so powerful and as I stated earlier... honest. Dave honored a rare request... he did wind up instead of learn to fly as asked by a sign held by a sweet fan in the front of the crowd. they haven't played that song but one other time that I can remember in my 8 year career with them. Dave forgot some words in a few songs and fellow comrade Sean thought it would be cute to put up a sign saying NOW HIRING... TELEPROMPTER OPERATOR... inquire within. When Dave saw it... he said "who put that up?"... Sean may have well have had a guilty sign on his head. I don't think Dave was quite as amused as we were. During Stacked Actors Dave threw a guitar.. from the top of the speaker stack into the middle of the stage... I don't think it's too broken. Any other guitar tech might be bummed at this kinda shit... as it creates work for them... but not me. I say that fucking guitar was asking to be thrown... I heard it talking shit throughout that whole song. Sometimes shit just needs breaking... what else can I say? At one point Dave asked who was going to the Live earth show the next day and mentioned that everyone should go because it's for a good cause... to battle global warming. Three kids standing near me actually boo-ed global warming... hehe. "

http://www.bbandhisfob.com/Tour.htm

I see Rita!! :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    V V wrote:
    oh oh oh O
    did I tell you
    you're devine !

i know i am, but it's nice to have someone say it every once in a while ;)

:D
    V V wrote:
    oh oh oh O
    did I tell you
    your devine !

Who? Me? :confused:

http://files.blog-city.com/files/aa/34354/p/f/divine.gif
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    for my 2 naughty boys ! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM-tIpWtqYk

(B that link wont work for me :( )
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning everyone!

Pippa... THANKS!!!! Amazing pics!!!! :D Love the speaker ones :D

Byrnzie... I LOVE Divine!! :D

VV.. ooOOoo PJ.....

Marina.... you see me? :D We were close, weren't we? D
    Got my Gorge c.d in the post today and a copy of the 1992 Christmas single. :)
    1992 Christmas single :eek:

Byrnzie... did you see this thread? http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=250131

PJ fans in Korea! :D
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Got my Gorge c.d in the post today and a copy of the 1992 Christmas single. :)
    :eek: wow 10c really ARE slow :D

Did everyone wish audiodave a happy 21st on the AET?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    redrock wrote:
    1992 Christmas single :eek:

Byrnzie... did you see this thread? http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=250131

PJ fans in Korea! :D

Thanks. I just posted there.
    Good morning everyone... **enough civilities.. going back to bed..**
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning everyone... **enough civilities.. going back to bed..**
    :eek: BITCH! :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861

:eek: helen! :eek:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • That's it, piss off back to bed, Red! We don't need you to have fun! :p

Oh, and by the way, does anyone know who the fook this is? :eek:
    That's it, piss off back to bed, Red! We don't need you to have fun! :p

Oh, and by the way, does anyone know who the fook this is? :eek:

ooooOOOOoooo

*sings (horribly)*
    Rob's got a secret girlfriend!!!
    *ends singing*

no. no idea.

god... i'm bored... i'm going to have to... do... some... work :(

i'm sure you'll reek your rewengi...

just wait until you post back from Lolla, then we can all give a damn good BITCH!!!ing... ;)
    :eek: helen!
    who said we have to play nice, eh? :D

Jrd's right though, I won't be the most popular person here after lolla :( probably won't be allowed post for months :(

Scratchin has a stalker :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I'm not very well.... :o sore throat, headache, etc. Still had to get up to get G off to school, but then just went back for a couple of hours... a couple of tablets and here I am.... cleaning... :(

Rob's got a stalker... with a little one!!!!! Run Rob, run....... and she's in Wiltshire...