Options

Why No Amphitheatres (Weather?) - PIT versus GA - No GA if not picked for PIT option

dmbkcdmbkc Posts: 63
So chatting with wife on which show to go to and where to sit. Luckily she is pretty tall but if she was short it would svck to get GA about 20 rows back on the floor (20 rows behind PIT. If shows were held in an amphitheatre one would not have to worry about that problem as seating is slanted so to speak versus a flat grounded arena floor.

And an amphitheatre is just an overall better venue than an arena. In October it could get chilly though. Sad as seems less and less bands playing in amphithatres.

Also kind of a bummer you can't pick PIT and have an option for lower leve (GA) if not picked for floor? DMB does this and worked out for me in OH and PA this year (got PIT one of the 2 shows and nice lower levels for the other).

Wifey seeing PJ for first time this year - she is sick of me telling her - SHE HAS TO SEE THEM!!!!!!

Cheers!
www.kcsfc.net
10.12.2000 Bonner Springs / 6.12.2003 Bonner Springs / 5.3.2010 Kansas City / 10.3.14 St Louis / 8.20.16 Chicago

Comments

• Options
    dmbkcdmbkc Posts: 63
    dmbkc said:

Also kind of a bummer you can't pick PIT and have an option for lower leve (GA) if not picked for floor? DMB does this and worked out for me in OH and PA this year (got PIT one of the 2 shows and nice lower levels for the other). !

Nevermind - looks like you pick "first choice" and "second choice". Sweet.
    www.kcsfc.net
    10.12.2000 Bonner Springs / 6.12.2003 Bonner Springs / 5.3.2010 Kansas City / 10.3.14 St Louis / 8.20.16 Chicago
  • Options
    You do have the option to get selected for reserved if you don't get pit. Just put reserved as your second choice and if tickets remain, you have the opportunity if selected