WHY oh WHY Never come to South Africa

I would love to appeal to anyone who has any ties to Band or Management to just shed some light on why PJ has never and seems destined never to tour to South Africa. The fellas go all over the world but for some reason never here. WE are starving for a show. it costs us too much to fly to Europe or America with our weak currency. We have stadiums fit for a World Cup, We have had The Red Hot Chilli peppers, Linkin Park, U2, LIVE , Roger Waters,sold out here in days flat. I often wake up from a dream that i was just in the front row while Eddie serenaded me with Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town. But just a dream it always is. There are fans here that would do anything for just one show. People of Ten club get a message to someone and explain to me why.---Pearl Jam's Biggest southern hemisphere fan.
Eric Privett
PS the band can stay at my place they are welcome anytime LOL

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Just start a multi-city music festival and give them a dumptruck full of money.

If you build it, they will come
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    probably because you didn't post this on the Porch... they still have that right?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman said:

probably because you didn't post this on the Porch... they still have that right?

What the?? Could it be?
    Its because the refuse to play anywhere Linkin Park has played.
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004

Haha...Is that so? Don't they like Linkin park?
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Yeah Good Point no South Africa as of yet.
    Annafalk said:

Haha...Is that so? Don't they like Linkin park?
    Not if they have ears. :)
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    edited May 2014
    Ok, yeah they scream a lot in their songs :)
    Post edited by Annafalk on