Options

SEALED Vs. Vinyl (20th anniversary), will trade for stickers, (Europe? Aus? South America?)

ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
edited May 2014 in Lost Dogs
I ordered Binaural from a california record store, but they sent me VS. instead, (20th anniversary edition). It's sealed, wrapped in bubble wrap, and completely new. When I called the store, they said they "substituted" because a person bought binaural in person when my order was being processed. (FTW?) I really want this to go to a PJ fan, because of its pristine condition. I don't want to sell it, just trade it out. Apparently I'm unschooled in the cost of records... buying vinyl for 48 years seems to be a lack of education, hmmmm. Ah well, My wheelchair Always could use stickers... and I met so many lovely folks last tour, hoping to find some lovely folks who want a VS.

Please PM me,(ps, I also have two or three doubles of giftmas singles-- I'll throw those in too, if you want..they're also untouched).

Cathe aka, (the gimp with the dog in Grrl Jam)
When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
Post edited by ratmando on

Comments

• Options
    JB23237JB23237 Posts: 1,373
    Hey bud a vs goes for 30 dollars a binaural goes for 250 and up.....i hope you didn't pay too much for this vs.....but yeah this trade isn't even close
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    EV w/ PT celebrating the Who Rosemont Theatre Rosemont IL 2015
  • Options
    goingtoveronagoingtoverona Posts: 616
    sounds like a bait n switch. i'd try to get your money back if you paid more than 20 bucks.
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    ya really ... were they actually selling a binaural for cheap? or jusr ripped you off with a Vs?
  • Options
    er. I'm not a bud I'm a her... but it was $24... they had similar store codes..off by one number on each, and the binaural was used, (they had them in Good Will, too, and I just missed it -- was for sale for $4.) I'm also looking for an avocado... is that one just a $250 too? I've never paid anything more than $30 for any of my vinyls... didn't realize there was a premium on used ones.
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Karojo820673Karojo820673 Posts: 201
    What record store?
  • Options
    amoeba

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    I would do some research.... You are about $200 off.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Well, I still have an extra VS that i'd be happy to give to a fan if he or she wanted it... that's the main thing. I can hunt for the binaural or avocado later. (why didn't I have the timing to get it when I was at Good Will? Sloooooow wheelchair.) I'd be happy to trade for some stickers or a used shirt (2xl)

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options

I would do some research.... You are about $200 off.

Yknow.. I've had every single vinyl at one time.. and not once did I pay more than 30 bux.. so hearing that the rarity of the ones that were destroyed in a house fire are that expensive? It may be cheaper for me to press my own! (joking... really)

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    I think I have a person for the VS.. AND in second dash of luck-- I am kind of happy that I was able to find Avocado/poster for $40!!!!! It's still in original packaging.... Binaural may take a bit, but if the luck lasts... I'm a happy little gimpy rocker.

Henry David Thoreau