Options

wembley parking

reaching handsreaching hands Posts: 370
edited February 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
the parking at wembley.....

1)easy access?
2)How expensive?
3) plenty 'o spaces??

tar

leeds 26/08/06....electric
paris 11/09/06.....crushed...but estatic
wembley 18/06/07.....oh yes

'listen...you can hear the sustain...you just hold that note and you can go get a bite whilst its still going'

the legend , nigel tufnell
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    the parking at wembley.....

1)easy access?
    2)How expensive?
    3) plenty 'o spaces??

tar

saw Thomas The Tank Engine (!) and Springsteen there last year, parking is easy to find and get into, there's plenty of it, but we paid 15 quid each time so it's not cheap.

i assume you mean official parking... there were signs on the way for cheaper parking but i've no idea how 'reliable' they were/are...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    saw Thomas The Tank Engine (!) and Springsteen there last year, parking is easy to find and get into, there's plenty of it, but we paid 15 quid each time so it's not cheap.

i assume you mean official parking... there were signs on the way for cheaper parking but i've no idea how 'reliable' they were/are...

yeah its normally a tenner and some hick sits and watches yer car whilst smokin his cigs

leeds 26/08/06....electric
    paris 11/09/06.....crushed...but estatic
    wembley 18/06/07.....oh yes

'listen...you can hear the sustain...you just hold that note and you can go get a bite whilst its still going'

the legend , nigel tufnell