Options

Pearl Jam Fall 2014 US Tour

Comments

• Options
    WOOHOO! Won my STL!
  • Options
    G-FuryG-Fury Posts: 53
    Taliaaa13 said:

Just received the email. See you in the Cincy GA!!!!

Congrats!!

• Options
    bhbristowbhbristow Posts: 5
    Boo-hoo, I lost both GA and Reserved Seats for Detroit…bah humbug.
  • Options
    cifrancgxcifrancgx Columbus, OH USA Posts: 350
    bhbristow said:

Boo-hoo, I lost both GA and Reserved Seats for Detroit…bah humbug.

Sorry to hear that. That show probably has tons of entries. Do you remember what the odds were? Also, I know it isn't supposed to matter, but how long have you been a member of the fan club?

George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • Options
    Taliaaa13Taliaaa13 OHIO Posts: 16
    cifrancgx said:

Taliaaa13 said:

Nice! Congrats!!!
    G-Fury said:

Taliaaa13 said:

Congrats!!

Thanks! Now i need a beer after all of this hahah

• Options
    YES! Won Denver!! Woohooo!
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    WON MEMPHIS GA!
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    warsummwarsumm Posts: 80
    Detroit reserved was at 49% while GA-Standing was at the worst odds of all, 13%. Cant believe I won. SO stoked!
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    If it still says 'entered', then they are still doing the drawing I'm guessing? Does it turn to red and say Loser if you don't get picked?

Congrats to all the winners so far! =D>
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    njnancy said:

If it still says 'entered', then they are still doing the drawing I'm guessing? Does it turn to red and say Loser if you don't get picked?
    Turns gray and says "Lost"

98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    ratmandoratmando Outside of Portland, or somewhere like that Posts: 347
    Just double checked my credit card to make sure a. there was enough cash on it :) and 2. that there was a charge or not yet... BUT I'm ADA... and then I was really sad to hear that one of the venues wasn't co-operating with the 10 Club fans getting presales... GRRR. (Nebraska?) knocking on my noggin' to hope for ADA in Denver. :) Congratz to you all!!
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    warsummwarsumm Posts: 80
    G-Fury said:

CONGRATS!

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    njnancy said:

entered will become a grey box that says 'Lost'
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

njnancy said:

Turns gray and says "Lost"

LOL - i was pretty close with loser - i'm still entered, but Denver is a tough one. Thank you for letting me know - i'll go back to reloading.
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Losing hope... Still just says entered, and it sounds like winners already know.
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    Just tell me I lost......
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    G-Fury said:

Sweet dude!! Congrats!!!
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    Still waiting and I only put in for Lincoln.

1. GA
    2. Reserved
  • Options
    So I am pretty sure if it says "entered" but "charged $156.00" you will get them. It is just a matter of updating the winners. I think it randomly charges cards to shows then comes back around and looks what cards were charged and sends them a notification.
  • Options
    michael_augustinemichael_augustine Chicago Posts: 40
    This is the 9th time in a row I haven't won any tickets from the lottery system. I'm thinking it's about time to close the 10C membership. Seems to be just $20 I'm throwing away every year.
    Cincinnati 00'
    Cleveland 03'
    Pittsburgh 03'
    Cincinnati 06'
    Chicago 08' (EV Into the Wild 1 & 2)
    Chicago 09' (1 & 2)
    Chicago 11' (EV Uke 1 & 2)
    East Troy 11' (PJ20 1 & 2)
    Chicago 13' (Wrigley)
    Brooklyn 13' (1 & 2)
    Moline 14' (No Code)
    Milwaukee 14' (Yield)
    Chicago 16" (Wrigley 1 & 2)

• Options
    BK5333BK5333 Posts: 40
    Complete and utter bullshit. 20 fucking years in the fan club and I get shut out of GA and reserved for both Detroit and Moline. That's four entries and I don't get one? I thought the reserved seats were by seniority.
  • Options

This is the 9th time in a row I haven't won any tickets from the lottery system. I'm thinking it's about time to close the 10C membership. Seems to be just $20 I'm throwing away every year.

How long have you been a member?

• Options
    BK5333 said:

Complete and utter bullshit. 20 fucking years in the fan club and I get shut out of GA and reserved for both Detroit and Moline. That's four entries and I don't get one? I thought the reserved seats were by seniority.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. Especially after being a member for so long. The reserved seats are based on seniority but that's only IF you win the lottery.

George

• Options
    JstepJstep Posts: 9

Agreed. It's bullshit. I've been in since 96. Never had this problem until they started this lottery shit. Might as well let the membership lapse and pick up a new one when they tour every three years. What a waste.
  • Options
    yraM yzarCyraM yzarC Posts: 18
    Lucky enough for reserved seats in Detroit. I don't care where they are, see you in October!
  • Options
    FalcorFalcor Posts: 11
    Just got word that I won Moline Reserved (at 21%). I'm a lucky mofo. My friend just moved to Moline so I'm travelling there from New Mexico.
    You're the only one who cannot forgive yourself
  • Options
    BK5333 said:

I belonged to another band's club for many years and lost meet & greets more times than I can remember while i watched other people win over and over. It sucks. I'm sorry.

• Options
    PJFaninIndyPJFaninIndy Westfield, IN Posts: 93
    Put in for Cincy, Milwaukee and Moline...still no email. Starting to get worried a little...
    6/22/03 – Noblesville, IN
    10/3/04 – Grand Rapids, MI
    9/11/05 – Kitchener, ON Canada
    9/12/05 – London, ON Canada
    5/22/06 – Auburn Hills, MI
    6/24/06 – Cincinnati, OH
    8/23/09 – Chicago, IL
    5/7/10 – Noblesville, IN
    7/19/13 – Wrigley Field
    10/1/14 – Cincinnati, OH
    10/20/14 – Milwaukee, WI
    4/26/16 – Lexington, KY
    8/20/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/6/22 - Hamilton, ON Canada
    9/17/22 - Bourbon & Beyond, Louisville, KY
    9/18/22 - St. Louis. MO
    9/5/23 - Chicago, IL
    9/7/23 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    BK5333 said:

The reserved seats are not given to members by seniority. If you get drawn for reserved tickets, then your seat location will be respecting your seniority. Other than that, your seniority is completely irrelevant. I am sorry you got shut out. Good luck with Ticketmaster!

I'm still waiting for my notification.
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Winning the lotto has nothing to do with seniority. They say this over and over again. Seniority just comes into play once the seating priority gets brought up. So those who win have a better shot if you have a low number.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway