Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

one ten club ticket for the show in Amsterdam on the 16th of June for sale/ trade

I have one ticket too much for the show and would love to exchange into a ticket for the second show in Amsterdam. If anybody is interested to trade just let me know. you would make me happy. otherwise I want to sell my second ten club ticket as I am going alone to the show.

looking so much forward to it

Comments

• diemiridiemiri Posts: 7
    diemiri said:

I have one ticket too much for the show and would love to exchange into a ticket for the second show in Amsterdam. If anybody is interested to trade just let me know. you would make me happy. otherwise I want to sell my second ten club ticket as I am going alone to the show.

diemiri said:

• winterowlwinterowl Posts: 5
    I am interested in the ticket. Is it still available? - hope so...
  • winterowlwinterowl Posts: 5
    Hi,

Unfortunately, Just let you know that I do not have the ticket for 17, but I'd purchase your ticket for 16.

Cheers!
    diemiri said:

diemiri said:

diemiri said: