Options

one ten club ticket for the show in Amsterdam on the 16th of June for sale/ trade

I have one ticket too much for the show and would love to exchange into a ticket for the second show in Amsterdam. If anybody is interested to trade just let me know. you would make me happy. otherwise I want to sell my second ten club ticket as I am going alone to the show.

looking so much forward to it

Comments

• Options
    diemiridiemiri Posts: 7
    diemiri said:

I have one ticket too much for the show and would love to exchange into a ticket for the second show in Amsterdam. If anybody is interested to trade just let me know. you would make me happy. otherwise I want to sell my second ten club ticket as I am going alone to the show.

diemiri said:

• Options
    winterowlwinterowl Posts: 5
    I am interested in the ticket. Is it still available? - hope so...
  • Options
    winterowlwinterowl Posts: 5
    Hi,

Unfortunately, Just let you know that I do not have the ticket for 17, but I'd purchase your ticket for 16.

Cheers!
    diemiri said:

diemiri said:

diemiri said: