photos of band members equipment when their playing live?

i am writing a book for us and anybody else that loves to be inspired, think its a pretty cool idea that we'll all be hopefully happy to own. I am putting out the book soon, but in order to do so i need your help. I am asking the fans to send me the photos they've taken that are of great quality and email them to me. i would be requiring your written consent for the photo as well as publishing your name with it in the book/website as well. You can choose all or none...

if you have more questions or would like to email the photo(s) to me you can use

thatstatue2015@gmail.com
please email your photos to thatstatue2015@gmail.com

Comments

• xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    Which band members? Pearl jam? Well known bands? Any bands?
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • yes sorry, anything from you as a fan going to a pj show, them...this part consists of maybe 10% of the book and its the fans section, wish i could give more details. if your wearing a shirt of pj and it was 10 years ago? anything..something you'd want other fans to see you in or see a shot of ____
    Ahh. Wish you could give more details? Just seems a little fishy, no offense. I appreciate a book coming out but I read some of the other convos with this exact same post (seems like the only thing you've really posted about, in this board) is about this book and I think you just joined this board yesterday. I'm really not trying to be a d*ck (I'm bound to be labeled one) but this seems almost like a spam post (almost like coming here just to promote your band without contributing anything else). Good luck in your search---I don't have any quality photos, sorry.
  • mmm thats too bad xtremehardy, i have already contacted tenclub before all of these posts, they have all the necessary information about my history, where i work etc etc...i'm an open book, but its similar to giving out the potential names before the mom gives birth to your child. Somebody will like your name, somebody will like another better, one will not like the first one and so on. the book is not a story, and if i gave the details out it would easily be copied faster than i have the time to do this in, and it would affect the marketing strategies i have planned.

i'm starting to regret posting on the forum, people have a lot of time on their hands to bitch, be negative, look for something to argue about, an angle etc etc...

my angle is, very little...have an idea that i want to share, perhaps if profit is made i can put it towards a charity. I am self employed, therefore business interests me greatly so i want to learn about the book business. I am also starving to do something somewhat creative and inspiring because my company does the exact opposite! LOL....we sell metal products...yaaaawn
    Yeah, people have too much time for that. On the contrary, this is a great place and I've made a number of friends here. We're here to help each other and give advice. But, like I said, it just seems a bit odd for someone's first post to be pasted in various other sections of the forum and little details to be given out. Do you plan on contributing to these forums? I guess if you would have had at least one or two posts that contributed to the threads before you solicited your book idea, I'd take it a bit more seriously. But that and the lack of details raises red flags, with me. Maybe I'm the only one. I understand your apprehension on giving details in fear that it would be copied. But it's hard for me to give out photos of myself without full details.
    I'm sorry man. I'm not trying to be a d*ck, like I said, but there's just something off about this. I appreciate that you're a fan (we all are) and that you went through Ten Club. And just because I have a ton of posts doesn't mean I'm automatically an @$$. Sure, I've solicited stuff but I've also asked questions that were relevant to the forum and offered advice. It just comes across as joining the forum simply to promote your band/project and then nothing else. Just irks me. Even some people with very posts have been on here for a while and they just look around. Seems like you just joined yesterday and you had your agenda. Once that is met, you'll just disappear. I know you're getting flack from other parts of this board and I see both their and your side. Maybe it's all in how these posts started. Each post is just copied and pasted with a different title. It's not really tailored to the specific forum. Seems like there wasn't much care or thought put into the audience except that they had to be PJ fans.
  • Yeah, people have too much time for that. On the contrary, this is a great place and I've made a number of friends here. We're here to help each other and give advice. But, like I said, it just seems a bit odd for someone's first post to be pasted in various other sections of the forum and little details to be given out. Do you plan on contributing to these forums? I guess if you would have had at least one or two posts that contributed to the threads before you solicited your book idea, I'd take it a bit more seriously. But that and the lack of details raises red flags, with me. Maybe I'm the only one. I understand your apprehension on giving details in fear that it would be copied. But it's hard for me to give out photos of myself without full details.

sorry, yah don't really wants the fans in the photos, but those photos will be fine too. prefer more of the band, close up playing live would be ideal. i'm not too familiar with forums so i am unaware that people go to all the topics of discussion. my apologies...you'll notice i only put them in the ones that pertain to the book. used different titles because if somebody actually does visit different topics then they will not breeze by mine?

i will contribute to the board if anybody asks me a question or an opinion, i will not be contributing on the day to day stuff, sorry just being honest. part of the reason is cuz i'm WRITING THIS FOOOKING BOOK! LOL
    Good luck.