Options

Just Breathe on The Blacklist (Season Finale)

awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
Played at end. I still think it sounds like Ed was sick when this song was recorded.

Comments

• Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    How have you seen it already?
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,832
    Isn't it on at ten pm? I remember pendulum was in the mid season finale
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,290
    edited May 2014
    Sometimes they air some shows a day early in Canada
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    It airs at 8pm AST (7pm EST) in Saint John, NB, Canada.
  • Options
    Oh damn! Don't tell me what happens !
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Thanks, thought you were psychic! :))

Can't wait to see it!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    edited May 2014
    Can't wait to watch part two of the Blacklist finale...it's on the dvr calling to me. Just Breathe sounds appropriate after the things she's just been through too.

My other favorite show this past season is Sleepy Hollow...looking forward to its return. :)

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Blacklist is sitting on my dvr too. I camt wait to see it. I m still up in the air with regard to red being lizzys dad. Blacklist and homeland are my two favorite shows right now
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    I just watched it! Lovely the way they used Just Breathe at the end. I loved when they used Pendulum in an earlier episode too.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,041
    Great show. Perfect song. Loved the finale!!!
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 724

Great show. Perfect song. Loved the finale!!!

well said
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    The rangers were on last night so tonight is finally blacklist!
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    edited May 2014
    Loved the finale and the way Just Breathe fit with the scenes. The characters are so multi-layered and the show is not being done on the cheap so that makes it better too. Can't wait to see where they take it next season. James Spader's acting first really grabbed me in Sex, Lies, and Videotape...and he just kept getting better. :)
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Holy cow what an episode! I have a theory but don't want to share in case some people haven't seen it. Wow. Is it fall yet?!
  • Options
    Kat said:

Loved the finale and the way Just Breathe fit with the scenes. The characters are so multi-layered and the show is not being done on the cheap so that makes it better too. Can't wait to see where they take it next season. James Spader's acting first really grabbed me in Sex, Lies, and Videotape...and he just kept getting better. :)

Agreed. Spader really is amazing. He steals the show for me. That last 15 min or so...wow! He was so cool.
  • Options

Kat said:

Agreed. Spader really is amazing. He steals the show for me. That last 15 min or so...wow! He was so cool.
    So is Berlin lizzys biological dad? Did reddington steal her away from him only to "die" in the fire and then give lizzy to Sam?
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    Kat said:

Can't wait to watch part two of the Blacklist finale...it's on the dvr calling to me. Just Breathe sounds appropriate after the things she's just been through too.

My other favorite show this past season is Sleepy Hollow...looking forward to its return. :)

i love sleepy hollow too!

i don't know why i even pay for cable/satellite, everything i watch is on regular t.v.

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Kat said:

So is Berlin lizzys biological dad? Did reddington steal her away from him only to "die" in the fire and then give lizzy to Sam?
    Hard to tell. I've heard so many different theories that all could make sense. I guess we do know he was in that same fire as lizzy.