MedozK said:

Hi everybody!!!!!!

How's it going. Hope your having a great day. :D
    I am and hope you do too! I caught this fish today :
    photo 10174926_259120017606688_7758837352584128338_n_zpsa464825c.jpg
    Dolly Varden trout?

• DubGDubG Posts: 127

TM193128 said:

10 Club... Sure am glad Im not part of a membership thats biased to location. The title says ten club members only. Not. US ten club members only... shipping issue is the lamest excuse Ive heard from this site......and Ive heard a few. Thanks for makeing me contemplate whether I want to continue being apart of this frustration.
    Tim from Canada

YOU feel like an ASShat yet, Timmy? It is people like you that bug the FUCK out of me. You have 2 posts on this forum(and please save the, "I have been here forever, I just dont post much excuse"), so AT LEAST 1/2 of what has come out of your piehole since you unceremoniously arrived here is negative. If you wanted one THAT BAD, you could have done what a couple others here have done and emailed and asked. And as you can see by Santos reply, they make exceptions for those willing to pay, right? If you knew a thing about business or shipping/ receiving at all, it is that SOMETIMES, TIMMY it isnt logistically possible to reach the masses, and they cant ALWAYS take care of everyone in the club. So to come here and declare that THIS ABOMINATION of an offer is going to make you "contemplate being a part of the frustration" as you so eloquently put it, just make you come off as a petty, entitled, and arrogant all about me fan that has crawled out of the woodwork the past several years. So Please, Timmy, go crawl back under the rock from which you came, and find something tangible to complain about would you please? Happy Mothers Day! :-)

Yeah I'm with ya on this. To many fans bitching and moaning about shut that's isn't even related to music. The fact that PJ does everything in house is cool but it has created these entitled fans who no longer give a shit about the music. It's all about merch and flipping. Spin the black circle and remember why you joined in the first before you keep on complaining. Shit is annoying. I'm bummed I didn't get a mystery but ya know what, life goes on. Let's get back to being all about the music not the merch....
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    Dolly Varden trout?

Naw, just a nice little brownie I caught near the Jameson Distillery in Midleton Ireland. :)
  • my vote was brown B-)
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • on2legson2legs Posts: 15,010

MedozK said:

Hi everybody!!!!!!

How's it going. Hope your having a great day. :D
    I am and hope you do too! I caught this fish today :
    photo 10174926_259120017606688_7758837352584128338_n_zpsa464825c.jpg
    Holy cow... I go outside for a few hours and when I log back in I find out I missed out on the limited edition Pearl Jam fish.

Why can't they do a preorder on the fish?

:(
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• SeaSea Posts: 3,015
    This thread is closed. Personal attacks and name calling are not ok See the Posting Guidelines. http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines

Posting Guidelines

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

etc...
This discussion has been closed.