Options

2x 10c tickets available for Prague

dan_williamsdan_williams Posts: 17
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi,

I posted this on the rock the Kafka thread but am also creating a new thread now so that it is more obvious. I'd like to sell these tickets to real fans rather than having to risk selling them to touts on the night of the gig....

My mate and I are going to the Prague gig and we both bought a pair of ten club tickets, thinking that we'd easily find two more mates to come with us. For some crazy reason no-one wants to come with us.

Therefore, we have two spare 10c tickets available if anybody would like to buy them from us. Obviously we can't give you the tickets until the day of the gig when we collect them and we wouldn't expect payment until then.

So this whole arrangement will rely on a large degree of trust. Luckily we're trustworthy guys and so we won't let you down. Is anyone interested in these tickets then?

Also, we have booked an apartment in Prague for three nights beginning the 21st Sept and will be hanging out in the white city for a few days. The apartment is only one bedroom but has four beds. So we also have two spare places in our accomodation too. If anyone is interested in sharing the apartment to cut down costs then we could sell a bed for about £20 per night. The tickets we will sell at face value which was about £40 each I believe.

So... any offers?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dixz1dixz1 Posts: 1
    Check your PM. Thanks!
  • Options
    JollyJolly Posts: 100
    bump!

This offer is particularly open to cute single blonde girls with dubious morals...

;-)