Options

Paris Gig

NaviNavi Posts: 4
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey

Any Scottish fans going to the Paris gig want to arrange a meet up?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,538
    How bout a canadian?!?!
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    a malaysian who's living in Northern Ireland?
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • Options
    rower81rower81 Posts: 14
    Coming over from the States - is there a place where PJ fans are meeting up before the show?
    Columbia, MD/2000; Nassau County, NY/2003; Philly/2005; Camden I/2006; Washington, DC/2006; Paris/2006; London/2007; Tampa/2008; DC/2008; MSG I & MSG II/2008; Boston/ 2008
  • Options
    IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307
    i'll be the token paddy so.....

they have a lot to live up to after dublin....

how are the french crowds at concerts ??
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • Options
    after living in Belfast for the past 5 or so years, all my mates consider me an honorary paddy, so that'll make two of us!!!!
  • Options
    after living in Belfast for the past 5 or so years, all my mates consider me an honorary paddy, so that'll make two of us!!!!

yeah ...you qualify.....ca.t wait for this gig either..
    making it a fourday affair so will probably end up in disney on sunday
    for a bit of craic
  • Options
    that would be a monster weekend!!!
  • Options
    when are you heading out....were you at the point
  • Options
    I was at the point. It was mental. First PJ gig ever. Heading out on the day of the gig. Well, actually, the day before if you count a night in stanstead as part of the travel plan. Heading to Marseille first for the gig there, then taking the TGV to paris the next morning. At the point, I was somewhere in front of eddy but about 4 or 5 rows back from the main barrier, 10C tickets.
  • Options
    I was at the point. It was mental. First PJ gig ever. Heading out on the day of the gig. Well, actually, the day before if you count a night in stanstead as part of the travel plan. Heading to Marseille first for the gig there, then taking the TGV to paris the next morning. At the point, I was somewhere in front of eddy but about 4 or 5 rows back from the main barrier, 10C tickets.

was in your vacinity in the point more towards mikey though.
    would have liked to taken in the marseille gig also but flights just did not work
    i don't have 10c tics for this one and don't really fancy standing in a line all bloody day either....don't mind if you can drink in the line but standing there for a few hours is a pain in the ring.
  • Options
    the point show was the first time in the history of gigs that i've ever been in the front mosh pit. I always don't bother with the whole queuing up thing, so it was nice for a change. But as always, 10C tix rule. Just hope theres a seperate moshpit. And i don't know how drinking would go in paris, but over here in the north, they'd never allow it.