Options

Milton Keynes

Hi all

I see that doors open at 2pm but so far the only support band named is Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. Does anyone know if this is going to be a full day of bands or if it's just BRMC and PJ? I'm hugely looking forward to seeing PJ again of course but considering this is the most expensive PJ gig ever the bill looks a little thin so far - BRMC are absolutely fine (and I appreciate tastes differ) but I would expect some MAJOR league support for £75 a ticket - ie a Soundgarden/AIC sized band above BRMC. Presume this is a factor why this hasn't sold out yet, which is unusual for PJ.

I'd rather have a 3hr PJ set than loads of extra bands but given all the other bills on this Summer in the UK with top tier line-ups for less money eg Neil Young + The National + Midlake + Phosphorescent etc or Black Sabbath + Faith No More + Soundgarden, I'd expect stellar support. Any rumours or thoughts?

If we have bands from 3pm onwards and BRMC are one of them, I'd be pretty darn happy for Dinosaur Jr and The National too. Have to admit I didn't realise BRMC were still going!
Hey Wang!... That's the worst hat I ever saw - looks good on you though!
Tagged: