Options

Voodoo Festival 2014!!

Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924
Well the 200 day countdown has begun! Who is some bands you think might be there?

Comments

• Options
    I'm going to get some bashing for it, but it wouldn't surprise me if Coldplay play the festival. They will have a new album out in three weeks, will play some theatres shows in the U.S, Europe and Japan in the Summer so it would make sense if they start a tour closer to Fall and probably start in North America. Maybe Motley Crue also as they have no shows between October 29 and November 5. The Offspring might come also, but that depends on their touring schedule.
  • Options

I'm going to get some bashing for it, but it wouldn't surprise me if Coldplay play the festival. They will have a new album out in three weeks, will play some theatres shows in the U.S, Europe and Japan in the Summer so it would make sense if they start a tour closer to Fall and probably start in North America. Maybe Motley Crue also as they have no shows between October 29 and November 5. The Offspring might come also, but that depends on their touring schedule.

No bashing here.
    I would love it if Mötley Crüe played voodoo this year I make it my plan to go to voodoo every year and I didn't want to pay to go to a single motley show but I really wanted to see them, being its there last tour and all.
  • Options
    Treyert14 said:

No bashing here.
    I would love it if Mötley Crüe played voodoo this year I make it my plan to go to voodoo every year and I didn't want to pay to go to a single motley show but I really wanted to see them, being its there last tour and all.
    Understandable. I mentioned motley crue because although they have a massive North American tour starting in June, they don't have a show in Louisiana, which is why it wouldn't surprise me if they play voodoo. I will go see motley crue on August 10 and it will be the only time I go see them so I hope they put on a really good show.
  • Options

Treyert14 said:

No bashing here.
    Understandable. I mentioned motley crue because although they have a massive North American tour starting in June, they don't have a show in Louisiana, which is why it wouldn't surprise me if they play voodoo. I will go see motley crue on August 10 and it will be the only time I go see them so I hope they put on a really good show.
    I hope so. I hear there pretty descent live but then again that was 30 Somthing years ago lol
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    Tool

The Hold Steady

Alabama Shakes, maybe?
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    Tool would be great.

Does anybody know when the lineup is normally released?
  • Options

Treyert14 said:

Actually motley Crüe does have a show in Louisiana. I think in Bossier city.

• Options

Actually motley Crüe does have a show in Louisiana. I think in Bossier city.

You are right. On October 12. Somehow, I missed that when reading the tour dates.
  • Options
    Lineup supposed to be released this month!! Any more predictions?
  • Options
    Well we got some great band this year! Foo Fighters, Rise Against, 30 Seconds to Mars, 21 Pilots, and Slayer! Anybody gonna be there??
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    Im sure as hell gonna try. Really wanted to go last year but ended up doing a few other PJ shows instead.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18