Going for the Full Monty...who's with me?

PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
edited January 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
..am going to attract all the dirty minded people here ain't I? :p

so, after spending far more than necessary last year by adding dates at the last minute, I stop kidding myself and fully surrender to my PJ addiction.

It's the tour all the way for me, festivals included.

Is anyone else as mad as me?
Or at the least for Munich-Belgium? (but including the festivals...none of those 'solo' shows only half-arsed people ;))
that can be helpful to organise travels/accommodation too:

PS: going to try to keep the thread manageable so we can find info..so please refrain from posting to say
'If I could', 'how do you do it?', 'you're mad!' (we know). I can create a 'I wish I had the time/money/lack of braincells to do more shows' thread for you if you want :).
not asking for info on particular shows either, there's other threads for that...generally many on the same subject :rolleyes:
Post here only if you ARE doing a sizeable chunk in a continuous stretch.
Thank you, much appreciated :D

let me know if I get some wrong

[size=+1](Lisbon-)Munich > London[/size]

Pinon (I think from Munich)
burtschips (from Munich)
TheSeeker74 (from Munich)
Carlos (don't know your ID buddy)
the above skip Austria
cropdustress (from Munich)

[size=+1]London > Werchter[/size]

burtschips
Carlos
Karts
Mrhodeshouse (from Düsseldorf)
PJPIXXIE (from Düsseldorf)
sailorgirlie
TheSeeker74
Yeild2PearlJam (from Düsseldorf)

AmenT to that is being a bad boy and only doing the PJ shows, not the festivals :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Pegasus wrote:

so, after spending far more than necessary last year by adding dates at the last minute, I stop kidding myself and fully surrender to my PJ addiction.

Or at the least for Munich-Belgium? (but including the festivals...none of those 'solo' shows only half-arsed people ;))

I would, but there's no way I can do any other shows than London and Werchter this year :(

I'll see you in London and Werchter though!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Pegasus wrote:

i´m counting on you to make me famous again. The loud portuguese voice is mine. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzqLrKympvE
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Yielded wrote:
    I would, but there's no way I can do any other shows than London and Werchter this year :(

I'll see you in London and Werchter though!
    I'm asking who's COMING...not who wishes they could but isn't!

sorry but otherwise that's going to be a very long thread ;)..I mean I'll see everyone along the way presumably..
    i´m counting on you to make me famous again. The loud portuguese voice is mine. LOL
    don't count on it..not doing any more videoing (not good quality on a digital camera with crap sound anyway. But I got both bored of holding a camera without moving instead of jumping about ...and I got such a dirty look from Eddie at that show whilst doing it that I'm scared now anyway!)...not going to even bother with photos apart from venue/crowd ones.
  • YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Pegasus wrote:
    I'm asking who's COMING...not who wishes they could but isn't!

sorry but otherwise that's going to be a very long thread ;)..I mean I'll see everyone along the way presumably..

Sorry :o:)

Anyway, have fun!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    We're going streaking!!!

but sadly, no I'm not doing the full monty
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    Pegasus wrote:

You're not doing Lisbon or Madrid? Thats where I'm starting. I was going to do all of the shows from Lisbon through London but since I'm a poor college student I have to skip as many as I can go to. I'm going to Lisbon, Madrid and Munich, then skipping all of the rest until London. I'm going to travel some of Europe during those 6 days between Munich and London I think instead. Any reccommendations? I was thinking Amsterdam and Belgium for sure. Although I might just say fuck it and go to the other shows too :D (except Katowice because frankly getting to and from that place seems like a bitch).
    snipes824 wrote:
    You're not doing Lisbon or Madrid? Thats where I'm starting. I was going to do all of the shows from Lisbon through London but since I'm a poor college student I have to skip as many as I can go to. I'm going to Lisbon, Madrid and Munich, then skipping all of the rest until London. I'm going to travel some of Europe during those 6 days between Munich and London I think instead. Any reccommendations? I was thinking Amsterdam and Belgium for sure. Although I might just say fuck it and go to the other shows too :D (except Katowice because frankly getting to and from that place seems like a bitch).
    of course I'm doing Lisbon and Madrid..that wouldn't be the Full Monty otherwise!! (and no way am I missing Lisbon...had too good a time there last year!)

but I'll accept people skipping those 2 in the club ;)

and there'll be rides to get to Katowice aplenty I'm sure.
  • So far I'm in for the London - Belgium leg. I have to sort out my tickets though. I've got so far Wembley and Copenhagen. Need to get the rest and I'm definitely travelling through Europe. My holiday is sorted so I'm off from 21st June. I just need to confirm with my colleague that she's not gonna have any exams from the 18th so I can start the tour earlier. Count me in big time for serious pj fun this summer :)
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
  • How do you afford / get time off work for all that :D Bloody hell !!
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Yes, youre correct on me for the first part: Im in from Munich to London, festivals included (for now :D)

BUT, London to Werchter, there is no way I can do, unless I win the lottery, rob a bank or...well, you get the point.
    Maybe I'll apply to *who wants to me a millionare* and get some money :D:p
    PJ is the right motiv to do it, lol

I was gonna say that I actually considered doing either Dusseldorf which is right after London, or Nijmegen and Werchter (not Duss).
    BUT, for now, the flights dont look as I wanted, so I might reconsider...
    Thats more likely NOT gonna happen, but for the first leg (Munich to London) Im totally in. :)
    Yeah, thats what I was gonna say :D
    You prolly knew that already. :p
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
    Well im in Lisbon - Munich. And then London. Not sure about in between those.
    snipes824 wrote:
    Well im in Lisbon - Munich. And then London. Not sure about in between those.
    not qualifying...yet ;)
    Pegasus wrote:
    not qualifying...yet ;)
    LOL damn. Hopefully I'll come up with some $$.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    you know i'm not...so don't mean to crash your thread. however, i would love to read about the logistics of your trip, how you plan on getting around....where/when you stop....etc. planes...trains...autos...whatever. :p just thinmking of my 2 gigs, possibly 4.....and wondering how i am going to get around, who with, etc...as barbara IS doing more shows than me. so yea, london and dusseldorf.....hoping nijmegen, maybe werchter. stopping at 4, hopefully 5 if/when another london gig gets added. 5 is my limit, was perfect for italy last year...realized that's my threshold for total enjoyment. :) so i don't think you're mad...i think it's wonderful...i just would love to know how you're getting around, etc. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Yes, youre correct on me for the first part: Im in from Munich to London, festivals included (for now :D)

BUT, London to Werchter, there is no way I can do, unless I win the lottery, rob a bank or...well, you get the point.
    Maybe I'll apply to *who wants to me a millionare* and get some money :D:p
    PJ is the right motiv to do it, lol

I was gonna say that I actually considered doing either Dusseldorf which is right after London, or Nijmegen and Werchter (not Duss).
    BUT, for now, the flights dont look as I wanted, so I might reconsider...
    Thats more likely NOT gonna happen, but for the first leg (Munich to London) Im totally in. :)
    Yeah, thats what I was gonna say :D
    You prolly knew that already. :p

come on girl, i know you can do it...
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
  • come on girl, i know you can do it...
    I wish I could, but theres no way I can right now.and even then, im afraid :(
  • I wish I could, but theres no way I can right now.and even then, im afraid :(

shame... i have to find quickly a super rich guy to sponsor my trip then you can come for sure....

i hope though at some point we bump into each other again :)

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
  • g'day

any one know where i can get mardrid or lisbo tickets from pleas ?
    cheers for your time
    Where all the good fools come

*Proud to be part of the Astorain crew*

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • g'day

any one know where i can get mardrid or lisbo tickets from pleas ?
    cheers for your time

Madrid here
    http://web.ticktackticket.com/ttt/minternet/pkg_home.ttt_home
  • shame... i have to find quickly a super rich guy to sponsor my trip then you can come for sure....

i hope though at some point we bump into each other again :)
    Oh, we will for sure in London :)

I wish I could go elswhere with you on the 2nd part of the tour.
    If you find that guy, lemme know :D
  • bump

how do we stand with this? sorry... been busy at work for the past couple of weeks

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    still thinking ...but definitely no ETB 07...too expensive :(

exploring other options (well Touring Van type)...but that's much smaller numbers both needed and possible..

but once a solution has been decided upon, I'll let you know what it is and we can see if it can be extended (or emulated ;))