Options

OK--who wants a Coke Bottle Ten? PJ20 LP ADDED!! ENTER DRAWING HERE!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 730
    donation sent
    nicely done, to you and all
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Thanks everyone!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    6:40pm- 20 minutes left!
    We are 1 entry away from hitting a true MILESTONE of a total dollar amount raised!!!
    Remember ALL proceeds are going to the Blacks- shipping for both winners will be on me.

Winners will be drawn tomorrow morning when I get to work and update the donation list....and wow, thanks to you all- that might take a little time!! :)
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    Officially CLOSED!!

....But since I'm not drawing winners until tomorrow morning, and cuz there are a few people that asked for the info but haven't yet sent payment- there will be a grace period until drawing time. I will post with a 5 minute warning then.

THANK YOU to the wonderful people for the support, donations, and bumps!!!! You are all stars! I will be sure to pass a full list of donors on to the Blacks!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    5 minute warning!!!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    :!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    first of all, the most important thing here is the Black Family that we have done this for. Let me start by thanking everyone for participating!! Entries, support, bumps-- all amazing! THANK YOU!

I am VERY excited to announce that we have raised $1,135 for the Black Family!!!!!!!!!!!

The winners have been drawn-- and they are:

WINNER#1- barger395

WINNER#2- northerndragon

Congrats the winners!! barger395 has been contacted to choose his prize between the 2 lps, northerndragon will get whatever is left over!

Also thank you to the mystery donor who donated thier PJ20 lp to sweeten the pot!!!!!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Congrats barger395! ;;)
    Nice job to all involved!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    speaking of all involved--

here is the donor list! I was missing a couple of forum names that were not put on paypal payments, so if you think you are missing from this list, please let me know and i will update it!
    FYI- the drawing was done using paypal payment names, not forum names, so if you are missing from this list but donated, rest assured ALL were included in the drawing!

igotid_8
    dfishberg
    adusick
    JonnyPistachio
    imalive
    njnancy
    jlaustin
    barger395
    MMPooch
    D J Rawlins
    Halifax2TheMax
    DavidD
    jeff2040
    WhatYouTaughtMe
    mfc2006
    PJ_ROCKS
    northerndragon
    Vitalogensia
    HEX
    moretonbayfig
    mitchmuhs
    TS1969
    cdysinge
    Endiku
    BLACK35
    aurynsdad
    norm
    evsgjamm
    RK_CNDY
    2-feign-reluctance
    AJ_dissident
    Weeble
    foodshop65
    DJ253147
    robbie
    Asterisk on the Street
    David Van B (forum name unknown; entered through FB posting)

Makes much more sense...

• Options
    weebleweeble Bristol, England Posts: 133
    Nice one guys, congrats to the winners. Pretty cool!
    This might pass, this might last, this may grow
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

=D>
  • Options
    davidvanbdavidvanb Central Pennsylvania Posts: 73
    Whoa! That's a ton of dough! Amazing job KP and everyone else involved! \m/
    Check out My PJ live show stats from LiveFootsteps.org
  • Options
    aurynsdadaurynsdad Posts: 779
    Good vibrations!
    10/31/93 Berkeley (Baba!) • 10/1/94 Bridge School • 9/16/96 Seattle (In My Tree!) • 10/19/96 & 10/20/96 B. School (Alt Corduroy & Alt Porch!) • 10/25/03 B. School • 6/1/03 Mtnview (Crazy Mary! You Are!) • 11/29/13 Portland (All Those Yesterdays! Even Flow!) • 10/25/14 Bridge School (Rain! Fuckin Up! TOTD!) • 5/13/22 Oakland (had to leave early, but W.M.A.! Immortality!)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Awesome!! Congrats to the winners!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    First of all-- holy crap DavidVanB, i didn't know your forum name was ACTUALLY David Van B....ha! :)) I Was just trying to list you fairly! I thought you donated through the FB Post i made? THANK YOU! :)

speaking of thank you's- I've received so many here in the threads and via PM for running this raffle and donating my husband & I's copy of of the Coke Bottle Ten....
    Not to sound like I am patting myself on the back or anything, but I really enjoy helping people in this awesome community whenever I can. It is always appreciated and ALWAYS fun! That's why I keep doing it. Good karma aside, it really is fun to help others and it feels good to be able to tell a friend "Look what we have for you!!"

I always remember this- this band and this community gave me the VERY BEST THING IN MY LIFE- my husband! We met right here on the forums, under very similar circumstances to this ('helping out a 10 clubber in need"). I could never, ever, no matter how hard I tried, repay THAT. So I am all for whatever I can do to spread love, good vibes and support to try to give back to this place in anyway that I can.

Not to mention I have had the pleasure of meeting Dave and his wife, Michelle, and I know first hand what amazing people they are- that they are raising GOOD KIDS because their family is truly awesome. At the end of the day, I am sure the outpouring of support that has been shown here on the boards means more to the Blacks than any amount of money (though between this raffle and the t-shirt sales, that's a real decent amount of dough!! BRAVO!!!!)

Lastly-
    Please consider becoming an organ donor. There are too many stories like Hannah's! The stats are crazy- see for yourself: http://www.organdonor.gov/about/data.html
    I know that some people have strong feelings about this subject, and I completely respect that. Just take a few moments and read some of those stats!

Much thanks to you all, once again, for all the support!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    =D> =D> =D>
    Lovely post, and wonderful work Kelly!
    Congratulations to the winners, and all involved and love to Hannah and the Black Family :x
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    :x
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    Mailed package to the Blacks today, including the check from all of you wonderful people! :)
    Thanks again everyone!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    :bz
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    dfishbergdfishberg Posts: 403
    amazing job!!

=D>
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    An awesome job Kelly, congratulations to the winners and well done to everyone that helped raising all that money for the Blacks.They will be so appreciative when they receive their package from Kelly <:-P
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    There are about 40 peeps listed above that deserve a huge thank you!

I wish I could get a truck load of Coke Bottle Tens and give them to each of you here and to everyone that helped with the Booster shirt fundraiser.

We really appreciate all of you and especially the Kindness of Kelly and her main man Steven!!!!

I remember hearing from Kelly that she was pulling the trigger on the Euro tour a few ? years ago after meeting her at PJ20. I was so jealous and happy for her to be able to make that set of shows. Of about 20-some peeps that I had intended to meet up with at PJ20, Kelly is the only one that we were able to nab. Of course the cell coverage sucked and the timing of the shows and merch lines was crazy, but we finally met up in the line to the museum. I am so grateful for being able to meet up with a person so giving and awesome! She was neck deep trying to help some other folks by gathering the tribe into her Bugs Amongst the Waves group, and I was happy to help and be associated with a collective of fans that band together to help another.

Thanks again folks... Your love has not been lost!

Dave
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Rumors are true!
    The Hannah Strong t-shirts are back!!!
    There are even women's sizes this time around:

https://www.booster.com/hannah-strong

SPREAD THE WORD!! IT'S NOT A SECRET ANYMORE!! SHARE THE LINK!

The main page will be updated with the latest info soon but in the meantime, it is less than a week from transplant day!! Please keep the Black Family close to your hearts and in your thoughts!
    Makes much more sense...